Charles Miller's Discussions (75)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"I've done the the mod as Stated. I used Jim Olsen's mod. It is solid and complete. I…"

Charles Miller replied Aug 16, 2018 to Spring gear on older 601

6 Aug 20, 2018
Reply by Charles Miller

"Obviously look for major damage caused by failure of rotating parts. Crankshaft jour…"

Charles Miller replied Jun 23, 2018 to Core engine inspection

4 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by John A. Minatelli

"I used a rotary Rasp from Harbor Freight. Chucked it up in the drill press.  Then fi…"

Charles Miller replied Jun 21, 2018 to What tool are you using to make flutes in your rib formers?

5 Jun 22, 2018
Reply by Michael T.

"I've decided to do the Retrofit 5th bearing on my reworked crankshaft. Getting ready…"

Charles Miller replied Jun 19, 2018 to Thoughts on 5th bearing with non-nitrided crankshaft

7 Jun 19, 2018
Reply by Charles Miller

"No glass panels for me. I'm just looking at the available options.  Seems like the s…"

Charles Miller replied May 16, 2018 to Thoughts on 5th bearing with non-nitrided crankshaft

7 Jun 19, 2018
Reply by Charles Miller

"I am curious about the second part.  The first part is just debating purchasing the…"

Charles Miller replied May 14, 2018 to Thoughts on 5th bearing with non-nitrided crankshaft

7 Jun 19, 2018
Reply by Charles Miller

"I like the simplicity of the diode, however i felt it should be known this does wast…"

Charles Miller replied Mar 30, 2018 to Diode

8 Mar 31, 2018
Reply by Ronald J Stamschror

"Great book! Simple electrical designs and well explained. Thank you for the link."

Charles Miller replied Mar 30, 2018 to Diode

8 Mar 31, 2018

"I would suggest taking a look at several other options, Look into a MOSFET or transi…"

Charles Miller replied Mar 29, 2018 to Diode

8 Mar 31, 2018

"It's been a while since I purchased any and I know it costs more than paint. The pro…"

Charles Miller replied Mar 3, 2018 to landing gear paint

8 Mar 4, 2018
Reply by Carlos Sa

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service