Ian McClelland's Discussions (80)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"You must have Mil-Spec crimps AND a good quality crimping tool to get good reliable…"

Ian McClelland replied Oct 10, 2012 to Connectiong the Ray allen sevos Solder VS. Connectors VS. 9 pin sub d concector

10 Jun 30, 2019
Reply by Jorge Fernandez

"Hi Rich. The Ray Allen servo wires are a very small gauge! If you choose to crimp th…"

Ian McClelland replied Oct 9, 2012 to Connectiong the Ray allen sevos Solder VS. Connectors VS. 9 pin sub d concector

10 Jun 30, 2019
Reply by Jorge Fernandez

"I think it is83 deg to give a higher incidence (lower trailing edge). Have Zenith pu…"

Ian McClelland replied Sep 15, 2012 to Discrepancy on plans for spar template?

4 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Brian A Manlove

"Hi Raymond. I built a 601XL from scratch. The 601 has a similar build requirement of…"

Ian McClelland replied May 8, 2012 to Forming that 3mm leading edge of the Rib

10 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by Robert Moehlenkamp

"Hi Rob/Phil. Just interested why you believe the Jabiru 2200 is a bay choice for the…"

Ian McClelland replied Apr 13, 2012 to Jabiru engine

6 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Phillip King

"Hi. There are various edging profiles avalable even rubber profiles. I think you wil…"

Ian McClelland replied Mar 21, 2012 to Padded edging for top skin over instrument panel?

7 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by Chumphol Sirinavin

"Its even better if a reduction gear is not required at all. Less complication, less…"

Ian McClelland replied Feb 18, 2012 to Reduction Drive Question

13 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Chris Aysen

"I found that connecting to a coil wire did not work well. A alternator wire is bette…"

Ian McClelland replied May 3, 2011 to Erratic tach reading

7 May 3, 2011
Reply by Bob McDonald

"Hi Mathieu. I have installed the 6zu4-1 aileron stop. I think I will install a thick…"

Ian McClelland replied Dec 10, 2009 to Q&A - Zodiac 601XL -650 for the latest upgrade drawings of November 24 2009

325 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Matt Heintz

"Hi Chris. I believe 6ZU3-5 is an internal doubler and sits inside the side skins. Bu…"

Ian McClelland replied Dec 6, 2009 to Q&A - Zodiac 601XL -650 for the latest upgrade drawings of November 24 2009

325 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Matt Heintz

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service