Joe Scheibinger's Discussions (445)

Discussions Replied To (65) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks!  "

Joe Scheibinger replied Dec 12, 2018 to Do NOT Place Ads in the Open or Type-Specific Forums!

8 Dec 12, 2018
Reply by Joe Scheibinger

"John, has there been a fix for the classified forum? Now is the time I am looking fo…"

Joe Scheibinger replied Dec 12, 2018 to Do NOT Place Ads in the Open or Type-Specific Forums!

8 Dec 12, 2018
Reply by Joe Scheibinger

"Tom, I have a 601 Rudder I changed out for a 650 one. I have no use for it. I think…"

Joe Scheibinger replied Nov 12, 2018 to Zenith 701

2 Nov 13, 2018
Reply by Tom Hankam

"Jeff, thanks so much for the rundown. The only experience I have had with a Subaru w…"

Joe Scheibinger replied Sep 28, 2018 to * * *EA81 DUAL pickup distributor WANTED * * *

17 Nov 14, 2018
Reply by Jeff naul

"Hi Jeff. Back when I was building a PT-2 the Subaru was all the rage. For some reaso…"

Joe Scheibinger replied Sep 27, 2018 to * * *EA81 DUAL pickup distributor WANTED * * *

17 Nov 14, 2018
Reply by Jeff naul

"Glen, have you already flown with the E-81? Just wondering what kind of performance…"

Joe Scheibinger replied Sep 19, 2018 to * * *EA81 DUAL pickup distributor WANTED * * *

17 Nov 14, 2018
Reply by Jeff naul

"Very beautiful job Don. Looks like you have a lot of builders time in on that one! I…"

Joe Scheibinger replied Sep 14, 2018 to Zenith 701 with Dual Joysticks 156 hours. E&A Fly or trailer Home. burdon1@comcast.net SOLD SOLD

6 Dec 23, 2018
Reply by Joe Scheibinger

"Dave, I would also prefer powder coating. Are you doing it yourself or are you sendi…"

Joe Scheibinger replied Aug 19, 2018 to Powder coating 750 Cruzer parts

11 Aug 19, 2018
Reply by Mark Baenen

"Mike, were you planning to put the 180 HP engine on the 750? Has anyone else that yo…"

Joe Scheibinger replied Aug 12, 2018 to Ch 750 Gen 3 components

14 Jun 4, 2022
Reply by Michael W Mallock

"Great talking to you. My E-mail is backstagelive@gmail.com. I forgot to ask you Bill…"

Joe Scheibinger replied Jul 15, 2018 to Complete Corvair engine set-up for sale

6 Feb 23, 2019
Reply by Mark Schleier

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service