Joe Scheibinger's Discussions (373)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"Tom, I have a 601 Rudder I changed out for a 650 one. I have no use for it. I think…"

Joe Scheibinger replied on Tuesday to Zenith 701

2 on Tuesday
Reply by Tom Hankamp

"Excellent workmanship Jerry! It's a steal at that price! Sorry about the medical and…"

Joe Scheibinger replied Oct 31 to Cruzer almost complete, for sale.

2 on Tuesday
Reply by Bryan Walstrom

"Jeff, thanks so much for the rundown. The only experience I have had with a Subaru w…"

Joe Scheibinger replied Sep 28 to * * *EA81 DUAL pickup distributor WANTED * * *

17 on Wednesday
Reply by Jeff naul

"Hi Jeff. Back when I was building a PT-2 the Subaru was all the rage. For some reaso…"

Joe Scheibinger replied Sep 27 to * * *EA81 DUAL pickup distributor WANTED * * *

17 on Wednesday
Reply by Jeff naul

"Glen, have you already flown with the E-81? Just wondering what kind of performance…"

Joe Scheibinger replied Sep 19 to * * *EA81 DUAL pickup distributor WANTED * * *

17 on Wednesday
Reply by Jeff naul

"Very beautiful job Don. Looks like you have a lot of builders time in on that one! I…"

Joe Scheibinger replied Sep 14 to Zenith 701 with Dual Joysticks 156 hours. E&A Fly or trailer Home. burdon1@comcast.net SOLD SOLD

4 Sep 15
Reply by David Fryday

"Dave, I would also prefer powder coating. Are you doing it yourself or are you sendi…"

Joe Scheibinger replied Aug 19 to Powder coating 750 Cruzer parts

11 Aug 19
Reply by Mark Baenen

"Mike, were you planning to put the 180 HP engine on the 750? Has anyone else that yo…"

Joe Scheibinger replied Aug 12 to Ch 750 Gen 3 components

4 Sep 4
Reply by Michael W Mallock

"Great talking to you. My E-mail is backstagelive@gmail.com. I forgot to ask you Bill…"

Joe Scheibinger replied Jul 15 to Complete Corvair engine set-up for sale

2 Jul 15
Reply by Joe Scheibinger

"Bill, are you coming to Oshkosh this year. if you are i would like to meet you in pe…"

Joe Scheibinger replied Jul 15 to Complete Corvair engine set-up for sale

2 Jul 15
Reply by Joe Scheibinger

RSS

New from Zenith:

Weather Maps

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, power distribution panel, Approach Fast Stack harnesses, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Custom Upholstery Kits for your Zenith Aircraft:

Zenith Vinyl Upholstery Kits

Zenith Apparel from EAA:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Zenith Aircraft For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

Zenith transition and Sport Pilot training:

Quality Sport Planes
Cloverdale, California:

Wheels & Wings

Pro Builder Assistance

© 2018   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service