Joe Harrington's Discussions (431)

Discussions Replied To (100) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Michael, No one in our group ended up priming so the marks were not mentioned by…"

Joe Harrington replied Nov 17, 2017 to Canadian Builders MD-RA what they are looking for? aluminum alloy marks

3 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Joe Harrington

"I meant no disrespect and I am not trying to be a wet blanket but not having the rig…"

Joe Harrington replied Nov 2, 2017 to Anyone in the GTA who has a bending brake?

5 Nov 7, 2017
Reply by Michael T.

"Hi Michael, IMO, if you are serious about scratch building your plane, you are going…"

Joe Harrington replied Nov 2, 2017 to Anyone in the GTA who has a bending brake?

5 Nov 7, 2017
Reply by Michael T.

"Wow that’s not good. I am running a Rotax so this is an issue for me also. We went t…"

Joe Harrington replied Oct 10, 2017 to Types of fuel being used in the UL 350 IS ??

14 Oct 21, 2017
Reply by Peter Skedsvold

"Actually, the more I think about it, the more I agree with (the other) Joe. I think…"

Joe Harrington replied Oct 2, 2017 to Fuel sistem . 601 HD Injection with header tank problem

21 Oct 14, 2018
Reply by Steve Kurash

"Hi Rubens, First of all, do I understand that "CTFL" is an acronym for "Central Tank…"

Joe Harrington replied Oct 2, 2017 to Fuel sistem . 601 HD Injection with header tank problem

21 Oct 14, 2018
Reply by Steve Kurash

"If you are a little bit taller or like to be stretched out a bit, I suggest, if it i…"

Joe Harrington replied Aug 4, 2017 to Let's See Your Seats!

7 Aug 7, 2017
Reply by Walt Snyder

"Yep, Ranier is a genius! I ended up installing a different brand of efis in my 750,…"

Joe Harrington replied May 20, 2017 to MGL Avionics Electronic Compass

4 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Stan Cooper

"I am with Wayne. This is about as simple of a solution as one most likely will find.…"

Joe Harrington replied Apr 24, 2017 to Packin Fuel

10 May 2, 2017
Reply by Phil Smith

"For the 12V cigarette lighter socket, I used the Blue Sea brand but would have used…"

Joe Harrington replied Mar 13, 2017 to Combination 12volt/usb power socket

9 Mar 22, 2017
Reply by Phil Smith

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service