Joe Harrington's Discussions (431)

Discussions Replied To (100) Replies Latest Activity

"I am using a rechargeable drill for my project. We found that DeWalt now sells a 20…"

Joe Harrington replied Feb 16, 2013 to Hand Tools or Pneumatic?

18 Feb 3, 2016
Reply by Jon Crew

"We had the same thing happen to our aluminum sheet from storing them in an area with…"

Joe Harrington replied Feb 2, 2013 to Aluminum Sheet Discoloration

2 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Steven Ward

"Bob, I feel that the iS will prove its value in day to day operation. I think that i…"

Joe Harrington replied Jan 26, 2013 to Rotax 912iS Installation in Zenith Aircraft Information

63 Dec 14, 2015
Reply by david shrader

"Ahh, the "no slats" camp is coming out of the woodwork! (including me..). I personal…"

Joe Harrington replied Jan 22, 2013 to Shaved Slat Brackets

19 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by John Austin

"Hi Mack, 4 or 5 passes? I am not sure what, if anything, you are doing wrong... Beca…"

Joe Harrington replied Nov 25, 2012 to Polishing Your Airplane? Tell Us of All Your Procedures, Tricks, Tips and Photos

63 Mar 3, 2022
Reply by Peter Eiberger

"OK, there are a few other posts and threads on this site regarding polishing. I tho…"

Joe Harrington replied Nov 19, 2012 to Polishing Your Airplane? Tell Us of All Your Procedures, Tricks, Tips and Photos

63 Mar 3, 2022
Reply by Peter Eiberger

"Hi John, I really don't think that polishing will hurt the rivets at all. I read som…"

Joe Harrington replied Nov 19, 2012 to Polishing Your Airplane? Tell Us of All Your Procedures, Tricks, Tips and Photos

63 Mar 3, 2022
Reply by Peter Eiberger

"Hi Louis, Yes, smoothing out the mill finish first is the key to getting a nice fini…"

63 Mar 3, 2022
Reply by Peter Eiberger

" Here is a couple of pics of my polished fuselage. Hard to get good photos. "

Joe Harrington replied Nov 12, 2012 to Polishing Your Airplane? Tell Us of All Your Procedures, Tricks, Tips and Photos

63 Mar 3, 2022
Reply by Peter Eiberger

"OK, so I am continuing to learn and progress. Basically the more passes, the nicer t…"

Joe Harrington replied Oct 27, 2012 to Polishing Your Airplane? Tell Us of All Your Procedures, Tricks, Tips and Photos

63 Mar 3, 2022
Reply by Peter Eiberger

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service