Joe Harrington's Discussions (431)

Discussions Replied To (100) Replies Latest Activity

"The "Option Package Drawings" is a priced option which includes the drawings for the…"

Joe Harrington replied Aug 19, 2013 to Map box

8 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Elijah Lewis

"John, here is the link to Joe Spencer's Beanie Mod: http://www.zenith.aero/group/sto…"

Joe Harrington replied May 25, 2013 to Zenith Model-Specific Featured Topics

13 May 27, 2013
Reply by John Austin

"Okay folks, Dave and I am home from Vernon, British Columbia with my and Travis's 91…"

Joe Harrington replied May 12, 2013 to Rotax 912iS Installation in Zenith Aircraft Information

63 Dec 14, 2015
Reply by david shrader

"Well Jonathan, I have put my money (and it IS substantial money....) where my mouth…"

Joe Harrington replied May 8, 2013 to Rotax 912iS Installation in Zenith Aircraft Information

63 Dec 14, 2015
Reply by david shrader

"No, I am going to cut the fitting down some and then shorten the elbow threads (&…"

Joe Harrington replied Feb 26, 2013 to Rotax 912iS Installation in Zenith Aircraft Information

63 Dec 14, 2015
Reply by david shrader

"Yes Ken, you have that part right. There is no "right" way to do it. Hopefully with…"

Joe Harrington replied Feb 24, 2013 to Rotax 912iS Installation in Zenith Aircraft Information

63 Dec 14, 2015
Reply by david shrader

"Hi Bill, I had forgotten about your fuel system thread. I must go back and review th…"

Joe Harrington replied Feb 24, 2013 to Rotax 912iS Installation in Zenith Aircraft Information

63 Dec 14, 2015
Reply by david shrader

"Hi Jonathan, I really like hearing what you have to say on this subject. You actuall…"

63 Dec 14, 2015
Reply by david shrader

"Hi Ken,  Well that shows you how awake I was with my last post. I forgot that you we…"

63 Dec 14, 2015
Reply by david shrader

"From the time that this engine was announced, I felt that a header tank was necessar…"

Joe Harrington replied Feb 23, 2013 to Rotax 912iS Installation in Zenith Aircraft Information

63 Dec 14, 2015
Reply by david shrader

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service