Joe Harrington's Discussions (431)

Discussions Replied To (100) Replies Latest Activity

"I have spent about 12 more hours polishing since my last post here. I am learning a…"

Joe Harrington replied Oct 14, 2012 to Polishing Your Airplane? Tell Us of All Your Procedures, Tricks, Tips and Photos

63 Mar 3, 2022
Reply by Peter Eiberger

"Well, I have the polisher and polish that I had planned on using and have spent a co…"

Joe Harrington replied Sep 26, 2012 to Polishing Your Airplane? Tell Us of All Your Procedures, Tricks, Tips and Photos

63 Mar 3, 2022
Reply by Peter Eiberger

"Thanks to all who have added. I have just begun to start my trial and error process.…"

Joe Harrington replied Sep 15, 2012 to Polishing Your Airplane? Tell Us of All Your Procedures, Tricks, Tips and Photos

63 Mar 3, 2022
Reply by Peter Eiberger

"Wow, she is sharp! How many 12 year old girls know that amateur built aircraft have…"

Joe Harrington replied Aug 21, 2012 to My Story - Flying High

8 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Aaron May

"My PC would not load the photos either. Someone posted that we should go into Intern…"

Joe Harrington replied Jun 2, 2012 to Computer issues...still

5 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by Mike Hammond

"Hi Tony, I am also planning to install a 912 in my CH750 so I don't have any first h…"

Joe Harrington replied Mar 10, 2012 to Best Propeller for CH 750 with Rotax 912 100 HP

14 Aug 11, 2016
Reply by Chris Hoare

"Just ran across this new tech solid state contact switch. Also has solid state circu…"

Joe Harrington replied Aug 12, 2011 to Master Contactor?

4 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Joe Harrington

"Marty, The machine shop that we used charges $250/hr for their water jet. It took 88…"

Joe Harrington replied Mar 7, 2011 to Scratch Building & Part Dimensions

11 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Martin F. Dufour

"Hi Martin,   A group of 6 of us are plans building 750s. I was the guy elected to co…"

Joe Harrington replied Feb 6, 2011 to Plans builder assistance for the ch750

11 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by Gaston Brawley

"It was my third time to Oshkosh but this time was different. It was the first time w…"

Joe Harrington replied Aug 12, 2010 to Oshkosh 2010

4 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Joe Harrington

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service