Brad Rawls's Discussions (221)

Discussions Replied To (60) Replies Latest Activity

"Check out Summitracing.com. It's an automotive racing parts site.  They sell a great…"

Brad Rawls replied Nov 9, 2017 to Is two gallons enough for painting a 601xl

17 Mar 18, 2018
Reply by Ernest Christley

"I'm still at the EAA hanger in Chino. 15 hours on my plane as of this weekend, 25 to…"

Brad Rawls replied Oct 16, 2017 to Build Order

17 Oct 17, 2017
Reply by Scott Smith

"Scott - I built the wings first.  They are easier to store than the fuselage and th…"

Brad Rawls replied Oct 13, 2017 to Build Order

17 Oct 17, 2017
Reply by Scott Smith

"I have the Viking 110 and I had to shim the mount to get the thrust line correct wit…"

Brad Rawls replied Oct 11, 2017 to Thrust line on 601

2 Oct 11, 2017
Reply by Brad Rawls

"Gary - I had the exact same problem. The caps fit fine at first, but then got reall…"

Brad Rawls replied Jun 26, 2017 to Gas caps - super stiff and almost impossible to get off

7 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Del Clowes

"The whole plane is wrapped.  I got the wrap from metrorestyling.com, they have the b…"

Brad Rawls replied Jun 16, 2017 to Vinyl Wrap

5 Jun 17, 2017
Reply by Kevin Lippert

"The wrap will not cover any surface issues, you need to fix anything you don't want…"

Brad Rawls replied Jun 15, 2017 to Vinyl Wrap

5 Jun 17, 2017
Reply by Kevin Lippert

"Made a huge difference for me. I'm a type I diabetic and have my PPL. It took me ove…"

Brad Rawls replied May 26, 2017 to BasicMed.. Yes!

4 Jun 16, 2017
Reply by Stan Cooper

"That's wrapped. You can tell where the vinyl 'tents' over some of the rivets."

Brad Rawls replied May 17, 2017 to Wrecked 750 STOL wings and horizontal stabilizer and elevator for sale

12 Jun 10, 2017
Reply by Pat Kelly

"Don - On my 601, the penny washer was too big, it kept interfering with the heim jo…"

Brad Rawls replied May 16, 2017 to Question on use of penny washers on control bearings??

10 May 19, 2017
Reply by Don Morrisey

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service