John A. Minatelli's Discussions (124)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the quick reply John!  Got it and no need for a picture now (it’s in my m…"

John A. Minatelli replied Nov 23, 2018 to Vista-Vent Installation in Bubble Door

9 Nov 23, 2018
Reply by John A. Minatelli

"Hi John, though already flying my Cruzer I opted not to attempt to add the kit suppl…"

John A. Minatelli replied Nov 23, 2018 to Vista-Vent Installation in Bubble Door

9 Nov 23, 2018

"Hi Mike, are these doors still for sale and what kit are they associated with, the S…"

John A. Minatelli replied Nov 22, 2018 to 2015 CH750 Fiberglass Bubble Doors For Sale - SOLD

6 Nov 22, 2018
Reply by Mike Herweyer

"You can get them at Azalea Aviation locates in Adel, Georgia Richard. John Minatelli"

John A. Minatelli replied Oct 9, 2018 to Cylinder Baffles Needed

4 Nov 3, 2018
Reply by David Banahan

"Hi David, my Azalea Aviation manual indicates AC Delco plugs AC 44F with a plug gag…"

John A. Minatelli replied Sep 11, 2018 to Spark plug gap

12 Jan 16, 2020
Reply by David Banahan

"Hi Dan,  what are you asking for them?  Please advise.  I’d like a spare set for my…"

John A. Minatelli replied Aug 18, 2018 to 750 doors for sale

2 Aug 19, 2018
Reply by dan glaze

"Hi Charles,  I would strongly recommend Azalea Aviation lovcated in GA for that “co…"

John A. Minatelli replied Jul 24, 2018 to Core engine inspection

4 Jul 24, 2018

"Hi Charley, I have a 3.3L Corvair conversion and a 60” composite ground adjustable S…"

John A. Minatelli replied Jul 24, 2018 to Sterba prop on corvair

2 Jul 24, 2018

"Gents, To all with cracks in your plexiglass: in order to stop the crack from gettin…"

John A. Minatelli replied Jul 21, 2018 to Vista-Vent Installation in Bubble Door

9 Nov 23, 2018

"PS you can buy it at Hobby Lobby.  Ever wonder why that latex based paint you buy to…"

John A. Minatelli replied Jun 23, 2018 to Trying to solve a primer mystery

15 Nov 13, 2020

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service