Michael T.'s Discussions (106)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"Funny you mention transport Canada taking their time i called the transport Canada…"

Michael T. replied Jul 14, 2022 to buying a new plane in Canada...newbie questions

5 Jul 14, 2022
Reply by Matt Pope

"Thanks very much for the info  I’ll give it a good read "

Michael T. replied Jul 14, 2022 to buying a new plane in Canada...newbie questions

5 Jul 14, 2022
Reply by Matt Pope

"Appreciate the informative reply.. big thank you "

Michael T. replied Jul 14, 2022 to Question about calendar TBO on Lycoming O-235

2 Jul 14, 2022
Reply by Michael T.

"Anyone else reading please let me know if you have or know of a CH-640 project sitti…"

Michael T. replied Jul 3, 2022 to Wanted to buy anything CH-640 or Alarus related

5 Sep 27, 2022
Reply by Michael T.

"Zenair management has made the friendly suggestion that since the CH-640 is a now di…"

Michael T. replied Jul 1, 2022 to No more CH640?

15 Dec 14, 2022
Reply by Joel L Thompson

"I can’t edit my early post so I’m adding this post if a company was to pick up the…"

15 Dec 14, 2022
Reply by Joel L Thompson

"I wrote to the owner/CEO of Sonex i hit my knees and asked them very nicely to cons…"

15 Dec 14, 2022
Reply by Joel L Thompson

"I appreciate the very informative reply"

Michael T. replied Jun 27, 2022 to Aircraft buyers looking for Canada only registered aircraft

2 Jun 27, 2022
Reply by Michael T.

"Hi Can you email me some pictures of what you have, I’m assuming you have a complet…"

Michael T. replied May 30, 2022 to Zenith 300 project for sale

5 Jul 15, 2022
Reply by James Stranks

"I sent you a friend request so we can PM each other.... Sure be happy to talk when…"

Michael T. replied Jul 21, 2020 to Wanted to buy anything CH-640 or Alarus related

5 Sep 27, 2022
Reply by Michael T.

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service