Dan Hill's Discussions (248)

Discussions Replied To (99) Replies Latest Activity

"I personally think primer is necessary. On my 701 I am using self etching duplo from…"

Dan Hill replied Dec 9, 2017 to Corrosion protection

27 Jan 14, 2019
Reply by Dan Hill

"You might try some lacquer thinner, maybe isopropyl alcohol. I use acetone for a lot…"

Dan Hill replied Nov 18, 2017 to What Adhesive for Bonding Windshield Trim to Windshield

30 Dec 1, 2017
Reply by Loren Warner

"I think the problem you may be having is that during the molding process for the tri…"

Dan Hill replied Nov 18, 2017 to What Adhesive for Bonding Windshield Trim to Windshield

30 Dec 1, 2017
Reply by Loren Warner

"I could have been wrong about this. In the US it is not an issue but I seem to remem…"

Dan Hill replied Nov 17, 2017 to Canadian Builders MD-RA what they are looking for? aluminum alloy marks

3 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Joe Harrington

"updated link is: https://youtu.be/qa5c6pWenuA"

Dan Hill replied Nov 16, 2017 to Forming aluminum around thin rudder form block

8 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Joe Hopwood

"Joe: I have provided you with incorrect information and you have found a flaw with m…"

Dan Hill replied Nov 16, 2017 to Forming aluminum around thin rudder form block

8 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Joe Hopwood

"The angle you have is incorrect. I am speaking to the 701, but I am relativly certai…"

Dan Hill replied Nov 16, 2017 to Rudder and stabilizer hinge brackets

9 Feb 23, 2019
Reply by Jeff Bailey

"Hi Joe:  Leave the holes, but one of them will be opened up and a grommet installed…"

Dan Hill replied Nov 15, 2017 to Forming aluminum around thin rudder form block

8 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Joe Hopwood

"I did a video speciffically on forming the tip rib a few months ago because of the s…"

Dan Hill replied Nov 14, 2017 to Forming aluminum around thin rudder form block

8 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Joe Hopwood

"There was some discussion in the past about the composition of some of the abrasive…"

Dan Hill replied Nov 10, 2017 to Canadian tire artificial steel wool is it the same as scotch brite

2 Nov 12, 2017
Reply by Bryan Walstrom

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service