Dan Hill's Discussions (248)

Discussions Replied To (99) Replies Latest Activity

"I guess if I am going to question data I should be able to have fairly definitive da…"

Dan Hill replied Sep 6, 2019 to CH650 Rivet help

11 Sep 6, 2019
Reply by Dan Hill

"I was mistaken, This was published in 1987, more than thirty years ago and while the…"

Dan Hill replied Sep 5, 2019 to CH650 Rivet help

11 Sep 6, 2019
Reply by Dan Hill

"This may or may not be true now. This article was from 2004 and Zenith may still imp…"

11 Sep 6, 2019
Reply by Dan Hill

"I will tell you what I beleive but as always this is my opinion only and you will ha…"

11 Sep 6, 2019
Reply by Dan Hill

"the glue will gum up a cutter, but by using a lube such as boesheild it will usually…"

Dan Hill replied Sep 2, 2019 to Cutting Access Holes with Dremel Router Attachment?

8 Sep 4, 2019
Reply by Jim and Amelia Isaacs

"I have to tease you a little bit here John: Quite bein so sceered of that pretty pai…"

Dan Hill replied Sep 2, 2019 to Cutting Access Holes with Dremel Router Attachment?

8 Sep 4, 2019
Reply by Jim and Amelia Isaacs

"Ok, sounds like the standard  formed "L" angle used throughout the build 4' lengths…"

Dan Hill replied Aug 23, 2019 to L angle

5 Aug 23, 2019
Reply by Dan Hill

"From your dimensions I assume you are refering to the rear fusilage longerons? If so…"

Dan Hill replied Aug 23, 2019 to L angle

5 Aug 23, 2019
Reply by Dan Hill

"We are splitting hairs now and I am not going down this path, but I will say that we…"

Dan Hill replied Aug 22, 2019 to Riveting

14 Aug 22, 2019
Reply by Dan Hill

"You are asking beyond my scope of knowledge. As I understand it (and I may be wrong)…"

Dan Hill replied Aug 20, 2019 to Riveting

14 Aug 22, 2019
Reply by Dan Hill

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service