Dan Hill's Discussions (248)

Discussions Replied To (99) Replies Latest Activity

"I had not seen that video. Interesting, an avex isn't even close to having that stre…"

Dan Hill replied Jan 27, 2020 to avex rivet testing

7 Jan 28, 2020
Reply by Brian Thomas

"check the corvair forum section, I have not been following the changes closely but t…"

Dan Hill replied Jan 26, 2020 to Corvair Changes???? WHY

4 Jan 28, 2020
Reply by David J Tillema

"I will continue to use the avex rivets as per the Zenith plans, I was just surprised…"

Dan Hill replied Jan 25, 2020 to avex rivet testing

7 Jan 28, 2020
Reply by Brian Thomas

"from what I understand the 750 uses extruded aluminum for the longerons which would…"

Dan Hill replied Dec 5, 2019 to Question regarding 701 build

5 Dec 14, 2019
Reply by Lawrence Bird

"2 piece longerons are used because 6061 sheet aluminum is only 12 foot long"

Dan Hill replied Dec 4, 2019 to Question regarding 701 build

5 Dec 14, 2019
Reply by Lawrence Bird

"I was involved in that discussion, The drawings have indeed changed over the years a…"

Dan Hill replied Nov 17, 2019 to 701 Drawing 7H4-1 Stabilizer Skin

6 Nov 18, 2019
Reply by Jim and Amelia Isaacs

"Hi Bob: Not a problem, my only concern is that when I publish something I try and do…"

Dan Hill replied Nov 5, 2019 to Is the 750 landing gear proprietary or is it Grove or some other brand?

15 Nov 5, 2019
Reply by Dan Hill

"When I was looking at the grove site they didn't show the 750, but they show the 801…"

Dan Hill replied Nov 3, 2019 to Is the 750 landing gear proprietary or is it Grove or some other brand?

15 Nov 5, 2019
Reply by Dan Hill

"as to the weight savings mentioned below I would like to see the actual numbers comp…"

Dan Hill replied Nov 3, 2019 to Is the 750 landing gear proprietary or is it Grove or some other brand?

15 Nov 5, 2019
Reply by Dan Hill

"I have refrained from responding to your question hoping someone had more informatio…"

Dan Hill replied Sep 13, 2019 to Cant find installation instructions for rudder tail fins

2 Sep 13, 2019
Reply by Dan Hill

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service