Brian A Manlove's Discussions (342)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"Click here for The chapter from the FAA document on landing gear maintenance  and ye…"

Brian A Manlove replied Aug 12, 2016 to "My rudder is too stiff and it's the bungees' fault", and other urban legends

16 Aug 12, 2016
Reply by Samuel McNair

"The color codes repeat every 5 years, so for a bungee manufactured in 2016 the yea…"

Brian A Manlove replied Aug 11, 2016 to "My rudder is too stiff and it's the bungees' fault", and other urban legends

16 Aug 12, 2016
Reply by Samuel McNair

"I greased my strut and until the bungee was put on, it was easy and smooth as butter…"

Brian A Manlove replied Aug 11, 2016 to "My rudder is too stiff and it's the bungees' fault", and other urban legends

16 Aug 12, 2016
Reply by Samuel McNair

"Thanks, Tim. Have done that, including all of the details as found out... I just wan…"

Brian A Manlove replied Aug 23, 2015 to Jabiru Coils

7 Jan 6, 2019
Reply by Tim Croy

"I need to also comment on this - there are some folks using the cheaper Honda lawn-m…"

Brian A Manlove replied Aug 23, 2015 to Jabiru Coils

7 Jan 6, 2019
Reply by Tim Croy

"Bill Lanman, pilot, N9601, passenger Jim Arnold. Bill was active here on Zenith. RIP…"

Brian A Manlove replied Jul 27, 2015 to

just now

"Yeah, that question was posted a LONG time ago... long before I actually had things…"

Brian A Manlove replied Mar 21, 2015 to Fairlead vs pulley?

14 Mar 27, 2018
Reply by Don Woodward

"What I'd like to know is approximately how high above the longerons the hoop is, in…"

Brian A Manlove replied Jul 20, 2014 to 650 canopy

3 Jul 20, 2014
Reply by Brian A Manlove

"Yes Dan, the builder's photo guide shows that the hoops are trimmed to fit, and my r…"

Brian A Manlove replied Jul 20, 2014 to 650 canopy

3 Jul 20, 2014
Reply by Brian A Manlove

"I used Rust-Oleum self etching primer for all metal-on-metal in my 650. Fine product."

Brian A Manlove replied Jul 18, 2014 to Self etching primer

4 Jul 21, 2014
Reply by William (Bill) Blackmore

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service