Jan Eggenfellner's Discussions (751)

Discussions Replied To (365) Replies Latest Activity

"Now, I will tell you what the most likely problems regarding alternator installs are…"

Jan Eggenfellner replied Feb 12, 2018 to Over Voltage Module

23 Sep 18, 2023
Reply by Scott Ahrens

"Do not install anything in the alternator circuit  of the sophisticated ND alternato…"

Jan Eggenfellner replied Feb 12, 2018 to Over Voltage Module

23 Sep 18, 2023
Reply by Scott Ahrens

"No,  I don't have it.  But for you to start digging into this without it makes no sc…"

Jan Eggenfellner replied Feb 11, 2018 to Over Voltage Module

23 Sep 18, 2023
Reply by Scott Ahrens

"Until you understand the EXACT workings of the voltage regulator in your alternator,…"

Jan Eggenfellner replied Feb 11, 2018 to Over Voltage Module

23 Sep 18, 2023
Reply by Scott Ahrens

" "

Jan Eggenfellner replied Feb 11, 2018 to Fuel System for Fuel Injected Aircraft Engines Such as the Viking

2 Dec 11, 2018
Reply by Jan Eggenfellner

"This Viking / DUC STOL propeller is designed for serious STOL performance.  The comb…"

Jan Eggenfellner replied Feb 7, 2018 to Propellers and the Viking 130 / 180 - post your performance and pitch settings / propeller type

11 Jul 31, 2018
Reply by Del Clowes

"Just at the point of prepping / painting the Viking powered Super Duty We are doing…"

Jan Eggenfellner replied Feb 6, 2018 to Shared Painting Info - Need Feedback on Idea

4 Feb 6, 2018
Reply by Mike Chapman

"STOL Champion! Congratulations to Deane P…"

Jan Eggenfellner replied Feb 6, 2018 to Viking dominating Zenith STOL competitions

2 Feb 6, 2018

"The only real point to this post was: At least yearly, we see Rotax powered aircraf…"

Jan Eggenfellner replied Feb 4, 2018 to Whom can work on my engine if I have trouble? Tell your story here.

11 Feb 4, 2018

"Samantha and Alissa, now working the office for Viking are working with the Valdez t…"

Jan Eggenfellner replied Feb 3, 2018 to Viking 180 Turbo Super Duty

9 Feb 3, 2018

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service