Damon Brantley's Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"I know they are not cheap, but my favorite deburring and smoothing tool is the Makit…"

Damon Brantley replied Jan 14, 2018 to Scotchbrite deburring wheels

5 Jan 14, 2018
Reply by Jason R

"Drill out first to #40, then cleco. Then delay enlarging to #30 for as along as is p…"

Damon Brantley replied Jan 8, 2018 to initial rivet hole sizes

6 Nov 18, 2020
Reply by dewayne clardy

"Actually Avery closed its doors a few years ago, but you can find the block at http…"

Damon Brantley replied Nov 27, 2017 to Sharpie tool for marking centerlines

5 Dec 1, 2017
Reply by Perry Delano

"I will add my video to the list as well https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOOy9W8IR_Y&…"

Damon Brantley replied Nov 15, 2017 to Forming aluminum around thin rudder form block

8 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Joe Hopwood

"For the flutes, you could try a 1/2 inch wood rasp. I have one and have used it for…"

Damon Brantley replied Nov 5, 2017 to How do you make flute channels and radius on rib form blocks

5 Nov 5, 2017
Reply by Damon Brantley

"Hi MIchael, Have you purchased the homebuilt help videos? The videos at http://home…"

Damon Brantley replied Nov 4, 2017 to How do you make flute channels and radius on rib form blocks

5 Nov 5, 2017
Reply by Damon Brantley

"Hi Clnt, I am curious about the rack you have attached to your wall in the backgroun…"

Damon Brantley replied Oct 28, 2017 to root skin any tips on to make look good

8 Oct 28, 2017
Reply by thomas trinque

"I have not dealt with this kind of fitup on my plane yet, but I would probably make…"

Damon Brantley replied Oct 28, 2017 to root skin any tips on to make look good

8 Oct 28, 2017
Reply by thomas trinque

"Welcome to the fun world of scratch building! :) I am scratch building a 650. For th…"

Damon Brantley replied Oct 26, 2017 to Making the rib form from plans CH 640

5 Dec 20, 2017
Reply by Ernest Christley

"A quick search on amazon shows some corner cutting tools for paper. It might be poss…"

Damon Brantley replied Jan 2, 2017 to Rounding Corners - Tool?

7 Jan 4, 2017
Reply by Wayne Woloshin

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service