Tim Croy's Discussions (59)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Plane sold to a fine gentleman in KY. Thanks to Barnstormers and the Forum! God ble…"

Tim Croy replied Nov 27, 2019 to SOLD: FSBO 601-XL(B) in Allegan, Michigan (K35D)

2 Nov 27, 2019
Reply by Tim Croy

"Hoping to sell before likely heading to Texas Jan - May. Price significantly reduced…"

Tim Croy replied Nov 21, 2019 to SOLD: FSBO 601-XL(B) in Allegan, Michigan (K35D)

2 Nov 27, 2019
Reply by Tim Croy

"Thanks Jimmy, that's great insight. I may have to look at getting a quality heater t…"

Tim Croy replied Jun 15, 2019 to Jabiru 3300 7-week Storage Using Containers with Desiccant on a 601-XLB

2 Jun 15, 2019
Reply by Tim Croy

"I have a Control Vision EXP-2 BUS DC Power Panel / Load Center. I think this DC load…"

Tim Croy replied Jan 31, 2019 to Indicator for Zenith Flap Linear Actuator.

19 Jan 13, 2021
Reply by Ramesh Nori

"Jared, I didn't build my airplane, but attached are the wiring diagrams that came w…"

Tim Croy replied Jan 28, 2019 to Indicator for Zenith Flap Linear Actuator.

19 Jan 13, 2021
Reply by Ramesh Nori

"The plane ran good today. Regarding the Honda mag discussion, I wanted to add I don'…"

Tim Croy replied Jan 6, 2019 to Jabiru Coils

7 Jan 6, 2019
Reply by Tim Croy

"Hey folks, I spoke with the fine people in Shelbyville, TN, Nick at Arion Aircraft,…"

Tim Croy replied Jan 6, 2019 to Jabiru Coils

7 Jan 6, 2019
Reply by Tim Croy

"Update 2: We didn't change the main jet during the condition inspection. It's been f…"

Tim Croy replied Nov 1, 2018 to Engines ???????

125 Nov 1, 2018
Reply by Tim Croy

"Just wanted to provide a quick update. I have some time now to dedicate to the plane…"

Tim Croy replied May 3, 2018 to Engines ???????

125 Nov 1, 2018
Reply by Tim Croy

"thank you"

Tim Croy replied Jul 20, 2017 to Engines ???????

125 Nov 1, 2018
Reply by Tim Croy

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service