Fred Williams's Discussions (113)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"The Viking steel bungee assembly. "

Fred Williams replied Jun 16, 2019 to Nose gear strut CH750 Cruzer /. Throttle cable

11 Jul 5, 2019
Reply by Fred Williams

"Has anybody thought about machining out the hole in the collar so that a Nordlock wa…"

Fred Williams replied May 21, 2019 to Zenith "Donut" Nose Gear Suspension Installation and Testing

140 Oct 30, 2023
Reply by Jason R

"Tom; If you decide to change out the pumps,  I have 3 available that I am not going…"

Fred Williams replied May 13, 2019 to UL Fuel Pumps

9 Jan 7, 2020
Reply by Tom Sullivan

"Terry, I just removed one from my Cruzer. 40 hrs on it. I would be willing to sell i…"

Fred Williams replied Mar 27, 2019 to WANTED: Andair Duplex Fuel Selector

1 Mar 27, 2019
Reply by Fred Williams

"Photo of strut support parts. "

Fred Williams replied Feb 25, 2019 to Nose gear strut CH750 Cruzer /. Throttle cable

11 Jul 5, 2019
Reply by Fred Williams

"Yes, the strut is still available. No, it does not come with the fork. Fits the stan…"

Fred Williams replied Feb 25, 2019 to Nose gear strut CH750 Cruzer /. Throttle cable

11 Jul 5, 2019
Reply by Fred Williams

"I deleted the old pics at the top of the discussion.  I can view the two pics that I…"

Fred Williams replied Jan 29, 2019 to Nose gear strut CH750 Cruzer /. Throttle cable

11 Jul 5, 2019
Reply by Fred Williams

"Van. I took a couple more pics.  Total length 60 inches. It’s for a UL Power 350 is. "

Fred Williams replied Jan 27, 2019 to Nose gear strut CH750 Cruzer /. Throttle cable

11 Jul 5, 2019
Reply by Fred Williams

"Stick grip sold.   DrFred "

Fred Williams replied Jan 26, 2019 to Aeroled microSun. / Ray Allen stick Grip

1 Jan 26, 2019
Reply by Fred Williams

"David; Thanks for the reply.   Couple questions and comments.  Are the feed lines a…"

Fred Williams replied Dec 12, 2018 to Header tank

12 Jan 12, 2021
Reply by Dean Blood

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service