Russell Johnson's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"The attached picture isn't real clear, but it is very similar to Patrick's setup.  I…"

Russell Johnson replied Nov 1, 2017 to throttle cable & linkage

6 Mar 2, 2018
Reply by Gary Welch

"http://www.seatfoam.com/company.htm I believe they have patterns for the foam, but…"

Russell Johnson replied Aug 29, 2017 to Seat cushions for Zodiac using Confor (Memory) foam

10 Sep 12, 2017
Reply by christopher fryatt

"Page 98 of the conversion manual gives a dimension of 6-3/4" from the top of the eng…"

Russell Johnson replied May 27, 2017 to corvair Engine mount

1 May 27, 2017
Reply by Russell Johnson

"I hope the county at least has the decency to stick a gun in your ribs when they col…"

Russell Johnson replied Sep 23, 2015 to What are you paying for lease lot per year

9 Sep 25, 2015
Reply by Wayne Tyson

"how much for the canopy cover? "

Russell Johnson replied Sep 17, 2015 to 2007 601 XLB stuff: black cowl plugs, factory tow bar only, AOA pick up and adjustable mount see photos

9 Oct 22, 2015
Reply by Joe Duva

"engine monitoring will be all "steam gauges" just like WW shows in his manual. Tempe…"

Russell Johnson replied Oct 29, 2014 to elbow fitting

12 Oct 30, 2014
Reply by Carlos Sa

"Apply a thread sealant (paste type) to the NPT end and hand tighten it. At that poin…"

Russell Johnson replied Oct 29, 2014 to elbow fitting

12 Oct 30, 2014
Reply by Carlos Sa

"That would work as long as you don't shut the engine down with the mixture control a…"

Russell Johnson replied Sep 14, 2014 to "A/B" switch wiring

3 Sep 14, 2014
Reply by Bob Pustell

"These are the only pictures I could find, but if you have a specific area you are ne…"

Russell Johnson replied May 17, 2014 to Help with assembly of daul side tilt canopy

6 May 22, 2014
Reply by Van Anthony

"the fairing strip slips under the fuse skin at the front, and is held in place with…"

Russell Johnson replied Apr 21, 2014 to Tail section clean up.

9 May 28, 2014
Reply by Timothy D. McCall

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service