Phill Barnes's Discussions (192)

Discussions Replied To (82) Replies Latest Activity

"I have to say thanks to you guys for your kind comments and concerns. I am sorry tha…"

Phill Barnes replied Mar 21, 2012 to "SOLD " GIVEAWAY, almost,601XL-B with CH650 canopy. Cheapest Zodiac on Earth. "SOLD"

13 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Phill Barnes

"Hi John Sorry about the egt cht mix up. I should have read a little more careful. On…"

Phill Barnes replied Mar 14, 2012 to Toubleshooting First Start Jabiru 3300

11 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by John Austin

"Hi John Have you checked the senders in an electric kettle? they should read 212 F a…"

Phill Barnes replied Mar 12, 2012 to Toubleshooting First Start Jabiru 3300

11 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by John Austin

"This aircraft was already cheap but now you can add an auto conversion engine and ha…"

Phill Barnes replied Mar 10, 2012 to "SOLD " GIVEAWAY, almost,601XL-B with CH650 canopy. Cheapest Zodiac on Earth. "SOLD"

13 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Phill Barnes

"Wow John, That's incredable. My Icom A210 weighs 1kg. 750 gms here, 100gms there. It…"

Phill Barnes replied Feb 6, 2012 to MGL V6

11 Jan 13, 2013
Reply by Marvin W Miller

"Hi John I keep my line pressure at around 100 psi. I have a small regulator tap fitt…"

Phill Barnes replied Dec 29, 2011 to Holes

5 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by Phill Barnes

"Hi Scott It really depends where the location of these holes are. If in a non struct…"

Phill Barnes replied Dec 27, 2011 to Holes

5 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by Phill Barnes

"Hi John I recently have been in contact with the Jabiru factory technicians and they…"

Phill Barnes replied Nov 2, 2011 to Tips for Installing EGT Probes?

7 Nov 19, 2011
Reply by John Austin

"Hi Larry I just went for the same Matterhorn white that I am painting the rest of my…"

Phill Barnes replied Sep 21, 2011 to Instrument panel paint or treatment

9 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Phill Barnes

"Hi Andre This is what I did on my Zodiac using the Jeep shifter boots.     steering…"

Phill Barnes replied Aug 23, 2011 to boot

8 Sep 24, 2021
Reply by Jaime Pujol

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service