Doug Dugger's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"John   I also received that very same email  . I sent it directly to the trash and d…"

Doug Dugger replied Sep 13, 2014 to Spam Email!

6 Sep 15, 2014
Reply by Normand Lambert

"What battery are you using. Our demo 750 at QSP would not start if the temp went bel…"

Doug Dugger replied Dec 28, 2013 to Jabiru 3300 charging issue (lack of charging is more the issue)

11 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by John Austin

"Roger Hi from QSP  We have our 701 wing tanks with the fuel senders in the top of th…"

Doug Dugger replied Sep 1, 2011 to Fuel Senders

2 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Roger Wibbels

"Ed  you have probably received the right parts with the version 2 part #s if the cha…"

Doug Dugger replied Jun 5, 2011 to Baggage Back

8 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Luiz Guerreiro

"Tom I am useing the whirlwind 2 blade ground adjustable prop it seems to work extrem…"

Doug Dugger replied Oct 26, 2010 to What propeller for O200 on my 750

12 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Tom Wang

"Ade If you have a 601 in your area that has a duel stick option it would be good to…"

Doug Dugger replied Aug 30, 2010 to Twin Stick Conversion

7 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by Joe Scheibinger

"Neil our 750 demo came in at 761 lbs with jab 3300A and whirlwind prop. Has a dynon…"

Doug Dugger replied Jul 22, 2010 to Empty weights. 750 diff. Engines?

2 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by Bob McDonald

"Just a thought on the hard rudder movement after take off. Go back and look at your…"

Doug Dugger replied Mar 6, 2010 to Q&A FAA Special Review Team Report - Zodiac 601XL/650

111 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by charles leonard

"Buryl I have a canopy that I would like to sell has 2 small cracks but would be perf…"

Doug Dugger replied Sep 8, 2009 to Wanted cracked canopy for 601

10 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by Buryl Hill

"Brenda Hi if you do not want a in series pump set up you can simply run one pump pe…"

Doug Dugger replied Aug 28, 2009 to Fuel Pump Options for 650 with a Continental O200A

8 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Floyd Wilkes

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service