Sebastien Heintz's Discussions (93)

Discussions Replied To (67) Replies Latest Activity

"Flightcentral.net looks pretty good and user friendly for short flights, but not so…"

Sebastien Heintz replied Aug 11, 2012 to Flight planning software... what do you use?

20 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Jason Richards

"Yeah, my iPhone does that also if it's in the sun (on the dash) while charging and t…"

Sebastien Heintz replied Aug 11, 2012 to Flight planning software... what do you use?

20 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Jason Richards

"I agree about Foreflight- I use it on my iPhone and like it (it's easy to use), and…"

Sebastien Heintz replied Aug 8, 2012 to Flight planning software... what do you use?

20 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Jason Richards

"Ed: An excellent starting point is the STOL CH 750 (Light Sport) Pilot Operating Han…"

Sebastien Heintz replied Jun 11, 2012 to Manual and test program

8 Jun 7, 2015
Reply by Lawrence Michael Wilson

"See my blog post Flying in the Caribbean: Guadeloupe from a couple of years ago.  I…"

Sebastien Heintz replied May 30, 2012 to Amphibious ramp 701

3 May 30, 2012
Reply by buz heuchan

"Oops.  This has been corrected.  $1,425 is the cost of the raised cabin update (whic…"

Sebastien Heintz replied Apr 17, 2012 to VERSION 3 changes ??

4 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Sebastien Heintz

"Robert: Thanks for starting this Q&A discussion.  Since the announcement of the…"

Sebastien Heintz replied Mar 17, 2012 to UL Power - Q & A

36 Mar 21, 2023
Reply by David Fryday

"Mike:  To schedule a demo at Zephyrhills contact Roger Dubbert directly. Thanks!  Se…"

Sebastien Heintz replied Mar 16, 2012 to Zenith Sun-N-Fun Gathering??

4 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by Mike Hammond

"Hi Dave: As far as I know there's no "organized" Zenith builder gathering event plan…"

Sebastien Heintz replied Mar 15, 2012 to Zenith Sun-N-Fun Gathering??

4 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by Mike Hammond

"Tim: Feel free to contact us at Zenith directly if you need any help interpreting th…"

Sebastien Heintz replied Dec 8, 2011 to CH650B Center spar building question

6 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by Tim Smart

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service