BJ Ramsey's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"hi tom send me your E-mail add, and I will send you  some photos and addnl informati…"

BJ Ramsey replied May 23, 2021 to CFI for 601XLB

4 May 23, 2021
Reply by Tom Clouse

"tom have you found a 601-XL-B yet.i have one which I will be putting up for sale in…"

BJ Ramsey replied May 22, 2021 to CFI for 601XLB

4 May 23, 2021
Reply by Tom Clouse

"have you purchased a plane yet"

BJ Ramsey replied Mar 22, 2021 to Want to Buy: complete flying Low Wing Zenith

9 May 22, 2021
Reply by gar shoemaker

"it,s  been some time since you listed the a/c have you sold it yet"

BJ Ramsey replied Jul 22, 2020 to For Sale 2008 Zenith Zodiac 601XLB

6 Sep 13, 2020
Reply by Richard Bell

"I love the control stick grip,it would look great on my almost finished 601xl-B.this…"

BJ Ramsey replied Jul 4, 2019 to Hangar cleanout - Most items gone. Thanks for your interest

17 Jul 13, 2019
Reply by Ian Robb

"am I imagining things look at the cloud above the 601 and tell me you do not see som…"

BJ Ramsey replied May 10, 2018 to If your looking for a CH 601 this might be worth a phone call..

2 May 10, 2018
Reply by Gary Welch

"actually I should have said Gorilla Glue ( that is a improved version of Super Glue…"

BJ Ramsey replied Nov 19, 2017 to What Adhesive for Bonding Windshield Trim to Windshield

30 Dec 1, 2017
Reply by Loren Warner

"the best thing to do the job will supprise you,,,,.Super Glue. I have used it on two…"

BJ Ramsey replied Nov 18, 2017 to What Adhesive for Bonding Windshield Trim to Windshield

30 Dec 1, 2017
Reply by Loren Warner

"just curous where did each of you install your battery I too have a 0-235 on a 601 j…"

BJ Ramsey replied Dec 29, 2016 to 601XLB

7 Jan 2, 2017
Reply by Jeff Garrett

"you need form RUT-75 request from the Illinois Dept of Revenue at PO Box 19034 Sprin…"

BJ Ramsey replied Jul 19, 2016 to Illinois tax HELP

1 Jul 19, 2016
Reply by BJ Ramsey

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service