Rotax Engine Forum (50)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

701 Ring mount water pump outlet clearance

Just uncreated my new 912 and installed the ring mount, but the lower left water pump elbow sits too close to one of the ring mount bracket…

Started by Jim and Amelia Isaacs

14 Jan 6, 2019
Reply by Jim and Amelia Isaacs

912 Radiator brackets

I just hung the engine and mounted the coolant radiator using the brackets supplied in he Zenith FWF Kit. Straightforward, but after steppi…

1 Jan 1, 2019

Drilling the oil tank clamp

So, drill four holes in a couple of hose clamps and secure the the oil tank neck to the firewall with the hose clamps. Sounds simple, no? A…

7 Dec 30, 2018

Ordered a new 912UL

I finally terminated my two year search for an affordable (my definition of affordable was about half the price of a new one) “no stories”…

7 Nov 14, 2018
Reply by Wayne Woloshin

New Rotax 912ULS Complete Firewall Forward Hose Packages for 650/750 Aircraft

We are the OEM provider for Zenith Aircraft for their UL Power Firewall Forward hose packages. After months of work, we are excited to ann…

Started by Steven Tschurwald

0 Nov 10, 2018

Rotax 912 install drawings for the 701

I realize the drawings are to take precedence over any other written instructions but drawing 7E3 depicting the oil tank install contradict…

0 Nov 5, 2018

912 with a Big Bore kit installed

Anyone have any personal experience with Subject? I’m considering this as an engine option.  Jim

7 Oct 13, 2018

welded crank to acomidate extra hp

Anybody here got any experience where they had a crank welded by a machine shop ? been looking at a company that does it but doesn't want t…

Started by Jeff Spinney

1 Jul 7, 2018
Reply by Bill Alexander

912 exhaust options

Recommendations for exhaust system for a 912ULS in a 750 Cruzer? Rotax ring mount and Zenair cowl. Could use the Zenair exhaust kit, lookin…

Started by David Josephson

1 Jun 25, 2018
Reply by Raymond Paul

offset

2008 CH 601 UL,  Rotax 912 ul, My question is engine offset, is 10mm normal ?? is this causing or helping the adverse yaw?? anyone got some…

Started by noel farrell

0 May 13, 2018

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service