Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,826)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Poh for 750 stol

Does anyone have a POH I could have to adjust to my 750stol?

Started by Bill Eisenman

5 Nov 20, 2023
Reply by Bob Simmons

CH 701 - 912 UL with high EGT

I have recently finished my 701 and started flying, but am worried that the EGT’s. They are running around 1600 degrees Fahrenheit. The CHT…

Started by Jim Kuntz

13 Nov 18, 2023
Reply by Bert Shivers

Selling in phase 1

Thinking about selling my Cruzer.  It is just in phase 1, only 3 short flights.  Would it be better to fly the phase 1 flights before tryin…

Started by Perry Hyden

3 Nov 17, 2023
Reply by Matt Bunton

Rotax 912 radiator replacement

Hello Gang. So....at our last 701 annual, we found that one of the radiator threaded mounts had come loose from the side of the radiator. F…

Started by P. Richards

2 Nov 11, 2023
Reply by Jim and Amelia Isaacs

601 updates?

Good morning all It’s getting to be that time of the year. My Annual Condition Inspection is coming due. In the process of researching upda…

Started by brad cohen

2 Nov 9, 2023
Reply by John Burns

Anyone know Ben KNox Wooster OH? Or know of his Zenith builds?

I have a chance to purchase a scratch built Cruzer that Ben Knox built back in 2016. I would appreciate to hear from anyone who knows Ben…

Started by charlie rosenzweig

2 Nov 6, 2023
Reply by charlie rosenzweig

Tosten grips for y-stick?

Hello everybody, I am looking for grips for our CH-750 CruZer but believe that this applies to all models. I would prefer the smooth surf…

Started by Oliver Reik

5 Nov 5, 2023
Reply by Matt Pope

Missing parts

Hi everyone, I'm at the end of my second CH-750 STOL project.  I am just curious to know if anyone had any problems with missing parts from…

Started by Roger Dulac

0 Nov 1, 2023

Flightline 760 discontinued

What? Why? Dang! It’s a great, lightweight, affordable little radio with built in VoX intercom and I discovered today they’ve been disconti…

Started by Jim and Amelia Isaacs

6 Oct 31, 2023
Reply by Michael Hage

Hinge corrosion protection

I notice that the hinge pin of a MS20257-P5 is cadmium plated. However I cannot find info on the aluminum hinge pieces, does anyone know if…

Started by John Myers

0 Oct 30, 2023

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service