Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,832)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rotax 912 Baffles

I seem to have noticed that my engine compartment is hot and it seems like the air is hanging around the carbs area. I am sure there will b…

Started by Rob Matthews

2 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by Bob McDonald

Wheel Chalks

On my 701 on run up my brakes can not hold the 701.  I came across some simple wheel chalks made from ABS plumbing pipe and fittings.  They…

Started by Debra and Patrick Nesbitt

0 Jun 24, 2010

CAMERA'S

I've enjoyed looking at all the really great photos everyone has submitted which has got me wondering on what type of camera you are using…

Started by Debra and Patrick Nesbitt

8 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Jonathan Porter

Solid riveting zenith aircraft

Hi zenithlanders, Just wondering if there is anyone out there who has attempted solid riveting any of the zenith range.  Currently thinking…

Started by Jacob

7 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by Jacob

Trimming lower Cowling

Hi folks. I and my Pardner Bill Marvel are in the final assembly stages of assembly on our 801. We installed a o360 with a constant speed p…

Started by Robert Caskey

1 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Robert Caskey

Rotax 912uls wrong rotation

Engine was inadvertantly rotated in wrong direction two revolutions. Will this damage the engine. and is there anything that must be done i…

Started by Thomas Richardson

7 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Thomas Richardson

Solid rivets question

I am not familiar with solid rivets in the larger sizes. Can the upgrade solid rivets be set with a hand squeezer, or must they be driven w…

Started by Jay Bannister

9 May 28, 2010
Reply by Phill Barnes

Oops!

While back-drilling holes for the top skin of the fuselage of my 650 I accidentally missed one of the existing holes on the back bulkhead a…

Started by Jerold Ebke

10 May 27, 2010
Reply by Jerold Ebke

No Canada Zenair Fly in

Why is there never a Canada all Zenair Fly-in?. Is the support lost in Canada?. Is this not the country where the Zenairs started?

Started by Marcel de Vlieger ( "the Flyer")

10 May 23, 2010
Reply by Marcel de Vlieger ( "the Flyer")

Rotax 912 Fuel Pump - Safety Alert

Anyone flying a Rotax 912 series engine should pay attention to the "Mandatory SB-912-53" service bulletin. It deals with the replacement o…

Started by Bob McDonald

3 May 22, 2010
Reply by Bob McDonald

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service