Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,833)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My Story - Flying High

Have you ever been in an aeroplane built by someone you know? I have quite recently and it was a little two-seater. I saw it come together…

Started by Ian McClelland

8 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Aaron May

AeroLED Microsun Landing/Recognition Light

To complement my 750's wingtip strobes (Aveoflash "Powerburst"), I decided to install a LED landing/recognition light - primarily for recog…

Started by John Austin

2 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by David J. Beaulieu

Sample building log

Hi all,   I have decided to make up a computer log/diary for my computer and so have attached a copy of it here. It is a microsoft Excel sp…

Started by Peter Driussi

0 Apr 2, 2013

New Products and updated web site from Aircraft Specialty

Aircraft Specialty is excited to announce a few new items and a lot of website updates. 1. Our CAD design, and CNC panel cutting, powderco…

Started by Steven Tschurwald

0 Apr 1, 2013

New Products and updated web site from Aircraft Specialty

Aircraft Specialty is excited to announce a few new items and a lot of website updates. 1. Our CAD design, and CNC panel cutting, powderco…

Started by Steven Tschurwald

0 Apr 1, 2013

Eggenfellner subaru-601

I own a 601 hds with a eggenfellner firewall forward 2.2 subaru package.  It has 406 hours on it and the airframe.  Just wondering what kin…

Started by Carl Rae Nethery

1 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Ben Schaefer

Elevator assembly

Hi, I'm new to the plane building. I just started a CH-750. I had a quick question and wanted to test out the website at the same time. I'm…

Started by Ken and Joel Norton

3 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Ken and Joel Norton

Updated Garmin G3X

A couple of days ago, Garmin announced an updated G3X system which has more capability and an overall lower cost than before.  I'm really i…

Started by Aaron May

2 Mar 28, 2013
Reply by Aaron May

Towing

Has anyone used a 701 to tow gliders?

Started by lee keller

2 Mar 28, 2013
Reply by Zenith.Aero

Easy, quick, lightweight, cheap way to make sure you are building straight components with no twist

I bought 3 pieces of 8 ft long vinyl fence post from Home Depot. Cut one in half and lay the two piece perpendicular to the two longest pie…

Started by Christopher Braun

3 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by Christopher Braun

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service