Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,833)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

upholstery installation

What is the best method of attaching the Velcro strip that secures the seat cushions?  What about the wall panels   Tom Rogan   219-313-3600

Started by Thomas R. Rogan

4 Aug 3, 2013
Reply by david shrader

Loctite for Jabiru Engines

I have a predicament! Following a couple of Jabiru Engine Service Bulletins, I find that there is a call for the use of Loctite 620 and L…

Started by Mack P. Kreizenbeck

3 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Mack P. Kreizenbeck

best way to change tire on two piece matco wheel?

Do you split the wheel and pull halves apart or do you use a bead puller like an auto or bike tire?

Started by Christopher Braun

11 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Mark Maltais

New Corvette engine in the 801

Has anybody ever accomplished this? If so, what is the performance like? And how was the handling?

Started by Cecelia Stebbins

5 Jul 24, 2013
Reply by Mark Maltais

seat belt harness upgrade for 2008 AMD Zodiak 601 xl

Want to replace existing shoulder harness with 5 point harness with Y belt. Did Zenith ever offer this option in a kit, I need drawings to…

Started by Barry Hayes

1 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Ronald Steele

Rotax Fuel Hoses- Another Option

For those of you who want an alternative to the rubber rotax fuel hoses, here is a picture of an installation we have done on a rotax 912 e…

Started by Steven Tschurwald

12 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Steven Tschurwald

Fuel

Can some one confirmee the size of the standard fuel tank I looked at the plane and I read that they were 12 US Gallons each that’s about 9…

Started by Russell Bell

8 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Dan Dempsey

Need Advice on my 750..

I have my tail finished and almost have the fuselage completed as well. I cannot afford to buy all the remaining kits to finish at one time…

Started by Elijah Lewis

7 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by John Austin

gasohol?

anybody have any info on the ability to run %10 ethanol auto gas in an aircraft engine, and what needs to be done to the engine? I have a g…

Started by Ed G Novak

16 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Danal Estes

older 912's?

Im looking at a couple rotax 912's, one is an A3 model (83 smoh in 2012) and the other is a UL and says it was overhauled in 97. Both are r…

Started by Ed G Novak

3 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by Mark Maltais

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service