Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,826)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Brilliant aviator figures out Members Online que.

I assumed from the beginning that the listing order of Members Online was related to how long they had been online in the current session.…

Started by Daniel C Hall

1 Dec 18, 2013
Reply by Rick George

Are there any help videos for the 601 wing upgrade

im working on the wing upgrade,did john croke ever make a video on the wing upgrade, there are alot of  questions i have  any advice, thx …

Started by joseph aloof

1 Dec 16, 2013
Reply by Darryl Legg

Throttle Cable End

I need to terminate my throttle cable at the carburetor.  I am thinking of using the end fitting shown below.  I am a little concerned that…

Started by Brian A Manlove

1 Dec 14, 2013
Reply by Brad Boon

Builder assist in Louisville Ky

I am thinking of opening a builder assist facility in Louisville KY. I have a chance to rent a huge hanger that also has an apartment attac…

Started by Jeff Garrett

3 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Rick DeBord

Wire routing from back to front

Looking for ideas on how/where to route wires from rear spar carry-through area to firewall.  I don't want to drill holes in structural upr…

Started by Brian A Manlove

6 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Brian A Manlove

Skis

Ready for testing

Started by Rick George

0 Dec 8, 2013

750 root skin

I am close to closing my first built left wing. After putting the skins back on the upper surface with clecos, I looked at placing the wing…

Started by Gregory Pernoud

4 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Gregory Pernoud

Cable ties Pig Tails

The use of a pair of toe nail clippers to remove the tail will give you a clean flush cut. No more @#$# when you reach behind the panel and…

Started by John A. Heiser

0 Dec 1, 2013

Elevator Vg's

Could anybody give me the measurements and locations of the elevator VG's I think there is only a total of 16 used now compared to 30 thats…

Started by Robert McNaught

3 Nov 29, 2013
Reply by Normand Lambert

Pressure testing fuel tanks

I finished my long range tanks tonight and have pressure tested them with 1.5 PSI for two hours with no drop on the gauge. I sprayed them d…

Started by Jesse Hartman

4 Nov 28, 2013
Reply by David J. Beaulieu

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service