Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,831)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Autopilot

I am wanting yo add an autopilot to my Zenith 601 HDS and am looking for plans for mounting the servos. Anyone done that?

Started by J Garth Thompson

4 Jan 15, 2014
Reply by Bob Pustell

750 Elevator to Hor Stabilizer Center bolt

It seems to me, that rather than have a AN365 elastic nut, on a crucial control connection with tons of movement over it's lifetime, in the…

Started by Christopher Braun

2 Jan 10, 2014
Reply by Bob Pustell

Flush/flat rivets around bungee pin

Just talked to Roger at factory, and he said they are going to change the drawings to make the 4 rivets around each side of the bungee pin,…

Started by Christopher Braun

0 Jan 8, 2014

Acrylic Drill Bits

Does anyone have contact information to purchase 60 degree bits sizes: 40 and #11 for acrillic?

Started by Gerald

7 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by Diane Bancroft

Corvair building

Question on using a conventional engine stand- since the corvair engine can't be mounted to the stand by the bell housing because the prop…

Started by Frederick Schutt

6 Jan 4, 2014
Reply by Blaine Schwartz

skis wheels

Where I can get the plans to construct the skis to my 701 with wheels , I bought it to Bob Jones but they where without wheels

Started by Luis Calvo

5 Jan 2, 2014
Reply by Jeff Larson

Cleco orientation

Is it important to pay attention to orientating the blade of the cleco? Will the orientation possibly help keep airfoils from twisting? Tha…

Started by James Austin

2 Jan 2, 2014
Reply by Jesse Hartman

Windshield Attachment

Anyone remember what size holes they drilled into the cabin frame (701) for windshield attachment?  The plans call for drilling the holes t…

Started by Roger Wibbels

2 Jan 1, 2014
Reply by Daniel C Hall

The First Flight

The first flight in the aircraft that you've built yourself is an exciting moment in your life, one that rivals the other important "first…

Started by Sebastien Heintz

14 Dec 28, 2013
Reply by Patrick Borton

Flaperons

Im plans building a 750, and I would like someone who is KIT building to take some measurements for me.  The plans do not show where to dri…

Started by Jesse Hartman

4 Dec 28, 2013
Reply by Jesse Hartman

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service