Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,833)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Jabiru 3300 Exhaust Seals

CAMIT, the Australian company that builds Jabiru engines to Jabiru's specifications, recently came out with an exhaust seal kit for both th…

Started by John Austin

2 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by John Austin

DARs near Wichita, KS

Does anyone know / recommend a DAR in the Wichita, KS area?  Email is good if you'd rather not reply here.   I moved my 750 to the airf…

Started by Timothy D. McCall

2 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by Timothy D. McCall

Approach speed?

I am after some advice. I was told by the previous owner of my 601 XL that my approach speed should be 70 kts slowing to 60 kts over the fe…

Started by Huw Carey

7 Apr 23, 2014
Reply by Huw Carey

Texago Detostop for aircraft gas tanks

Came across this the other day, wondering if anyone has any experience or has heard any first hand accounts regarding advantages/disadvanta…

Started by Efe Cem Elci

3 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by david junkins

Tires

Anybody have trouble with Marco tires ? Just installed all 3 and 2 have slow leaks. Have not determined from where yet.

Started by phassinger

4 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by Mark Maltais

CH601-B Cable Tensions

I am the proud owner of a 2007 AMD CH601 with factory -B mod. Can anyone tell me if the -B mod changed any of the original control cable te…

Started by T. Cole Flournoy

1 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by David Gallagher

Am I crazy? and DONT DO WHAT I DID TO MY FUEL TANKS

Sorry long story.   When i did the fuel flow test on my plane the tanks were collasping due to not enough venting from the stock caps, so i…

Started by Christopher Jon Brown

7 Apr 15, 2014
Reply by Christopher Jon Brown

Rotax 912 Remote Oil Pressure Transducer Kit

Aircraft Specialty and TSFlightlines are excited to announce another new Rotax 912 product. We have developed a remote oil pressure transd…

Started by Steven Tschurwald

0 Apr 15, 2014

Flush rivets

Have any builders of the STOL series considered flush riveting the wings, empenage or any other area of the airframe and if havi…

Started by Sherman F. Childers

11 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by Sherman F. Childers

Jabiru 3300 charging issue (lack of charging is more the issue)

Happy Holidays, I recently bought a 601XLB with a 3300 Jabiru.  I've learned now that in cold weather the engine does not like to start…

Started by Joe Duva

11 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by John Austin

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service