Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,311)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Insurance

Who you guys got insurance with? I been using First Flight liability only. Got a quote yday of 500+-. Have to join the USUA too and that ab…

Started by Joe Spencer

10 Jul 25
Reply by Jimmy Young

CH 601 XLB flap deflection angle

I am going through my first annual with this plane and I am looking for the proper flap deflection angle. I found a reference in the AMD fr…

Started by Merrill Harriman

2 Jul 17
Reply by Merrill Harriman

Turned my build blog into a book

Almost ten years to the day that I opened the rudder kit never expecting to order a second kit, let alone finish. I celebrated by turning m…

Started by Paul Sanders

2 Jul 16
Reply by Alain Dufresne

Can you modify the banana shaped flap slot?

hi guys  I'm building a CH640 so I don't know much about the high wing members of the family Is the flap slot open on the fuselage side..…

Started by Michael T.

3 Jul 13
Reply by Daniel Niendorff

Jab 6 Engine mount

Hi all,  have decided the fit a new Gen 4 Jab motor to my CH650 kit build and have been trying to get a copy of plan 6-JE-1 that was availa…

Started by Barry Sweeney

4 Jul 13
Reply by Chris Sinfield

750 Super Duty wing depth

Hi Everyone. If anyone is building a SD at the moment and has a measuring tape handy, can you please tell me the depth of the wing at it's…

Started by Noel O'Gorman

2 Jul 11
Reply by Noel O'Gorman

Buying a salvage aircraft and the border

Hi everyone I`m in Canada and I want to buy a US Zenair salvage aircraft...thats been storm damaged(flipped by the wind from a tie down) b…

Started by Michael T.

2 Jul 9
Reply by John V

Cortec corrosion primer

After doing a bit of research, I'd like to use Cortec on the mating surfaces of my airplane where necessary.  My STOL 750 will eventually b…

Started by Jason R

9 Jul 9
Reply by Lawrence Bird

youtube videos

Be Careful what you post on youtube, flying wise, on youtuber I watch P1D driver got reported to the FAA by a "student pilot" because he th…

Started by Keith Thomas

15 Jul 8
Reply by Bob Pustell

Eaa Spirit of Aviation week all online

http://https://www.eaatogether.org/calendar July 21st they have a Sheet metal workshop. EAA The schedule for Spirit of Aviation Week…

Started by Keith Thomas

0 Jul 7

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, power distribution panel, Approach Fast Stack harnesses, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Custom Upholstery Kits for your Zenith Aircraft:

Zenith Vinyl Upholstery Kits

Zenith Apparel from EAA:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Golden Eagle Aviation

Pianosa Flying Farm

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

© 2020   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service