Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,834)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CH750 Elevator troubles

My CH750 from Zenith had a maiden flight back to December 2010 down here in Brazil. Besides de door problems, the aircraft seems to be a go…

Started by Waldomiro Moreira

4 Oct 1, 2014
Reply by Doug MacDonald

Zenith 601 HDS

Question: I have a hangar neighbor that has a tail and center section on a 601 HDS which is beautiful. I am almost done with my 750. Is th…

Started by Christopher Braun

1 Oct 1, 2014
Reply by Jerry Latimer

THE WORLD'S LIGHTEST AND MOST COMFORTABLE CLECO PLIER. BORN FROM A ZENITH 750 PROJECT! We have radically changed the 80 year old design of the cleco plier with a new patented design.

Hi guys,  I am a 750 builder and am almost done with my project. Just need to attach doors and windows, and the finished wings and tail ov…

Started by Christopher Braun

27 Sep 30, 2014
Reply by John Austin

Make shift paint booth

I am nearing the point of painting my 601. I have read in several places about male shift paint booths but can't seem to find them. Can so…

Started by Richard Simmons

4 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by Brad Rawls

Special Rivet puller head

I just bought my CH-801 and plan to do some modifications. I found the special rivets required at ACS. I have a lot of different rivet tool…

Started by Samuel McNair

4 Sep 16, 2014
Reply by Samuel McNair

carb heat for aerocarb

Hello everyone, i'm just about ready to have my 601xl-b inspected for it's import inspection. now i was just informed that for Canadian rul…

Started by Tim Wiebe

3 Sep 15, 2014
Reply by Tim Wiebe

Spam Email!

To all members: At least one member has received an email from a "Miss Prisca" stating she admires his profile in the Zenith.aero communit…

Started by John Austin

6 Sep 15, 2014
Reply by Normand Lambert

VOR / GS Antenna location

I just bought my CH-801 and am upgrading the SL-40 COM to an SL-30 NAV/COM. I was wondering where other owners have successfully mounbted…

Started by Samuel McNair

0 Sep 15, 2014

Best motivational to get the work done is set a deadline!

I have not checked in in awhile, been a little busy.  After I finished the glass parts, I did the most stressful thing i could have done, I…

Started by Andrew Tuberville

0 Sep 14, 2014

Corrosion protection

Does anyone use Corrosion protection on the Aluminum of the Airframe?

Started by Anthony Polster

6 Sep 14, 2014
Reply by Anthony Polster

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service