Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,832)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

601HDS Performance

I've just past the 20 hour mark of phase 1 flight testing and would like to solisit some advice from the group. Overall I'm very pleased wi…

Started by Rich Whittington

9 Feb 22, 2016
Reply by Chad Drzewiecki

650, 701 & 750 Rudders the same?

I had thought that I read somewhere that several of the Zeniths used the same Rudder Kit. Can anyone confirm or debunk this? On my STOL 75…

Started by Greg Duncan

1 Feb 22, 2016
Reply by Bob McDonald

601HD Rudder Rib Question

I have a 601HD tail kit and hope to finish the rudder up this weekend.  Everything is clear except the installation of rib 4 at the top of…

Started by Richard Green

4 Feb 21, 2016
Reply by Richard Green

Rivet hole correction

This rivet hole in the noserib went awry. I know the construction standards and a place to put in a new rivet to make things compliant. Ju…

Started by Ghazan Haider

2 Feb 20, 2016
Reply by Perry Delano

Windshield and top window installation screws

Hi fellow builders. I am building the Z701, #2 and ordered the screws to install the windshield and top window,  from Zenith CO. According…

Started by Johann G. Johannsson

0 Feb 17, 2016

Flygas intake manifold

Was wondering if anybody had experience with the fLygas intake manifold for the rotax 912 it has a very large crossover tube it's supposed…

Started by David McCusker

7 Feb 16, 2016
Reply by Bill Alexander

Outboard fuel tank sensor

Has any one tried to remove the fuel gauge sensor from the outboard fuel tank [ long range ] tanks on a 601, I have an inspection hole betw…

Started by Raymond Woods

0 Feb 11, 2016

Aluminum Corrosion Test

A couple of months ago I put some pieces of aluminum 2024-T4 and 6061-T6 in a bucket with water and a half kilo of marine salt. I left the…

Started by McDev

3 Feb 10, 2016
Reply by Victor Menkal

Wheels & Brakes for sale

I have new Grove wheels, brakes, tires, & axles for sale $850. 740-754-1753. axles with new tires (5:00 X 5) for sale. They were mounte…

Started by Patrol Guy

0 Feb 9, 2016

Emergncy brakes for a 601

I was wondering if anyone has installed an aux braking system   emergency brake on there 601 do you need brakes on the pass side aswell???…

Started by joseph aloof

2 Feb 8, 2016
Reply by Bob Pustell

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service