Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,826)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fold down panel and shelf

Has anyone built the panel and shelf like Jon from Homebuilthelp  did in archive file #9.  I'd like to hear suggestions about how to size t…

Started by David Banahan

0 Mar 28, 2016

Turnbuckle question

Has anyone heard or know of a reason not to mix turnbuckle hardware? In my case I would like to use a long turnbuckle barrel with short tur…

Started by David J. Beaulieu

3 Mar 27, 2016
Reply by David J. Beaulieu

Zenith Forced Landing B.C.

This pilot did all the right things. His Zenith STOL ability allowed him to make a forced landing on a highway with no damage to the aircra…

Started by Bob McDonald

5 Mar 24, 2016
Reply by Joe Harrington

Fuel for Rotax 100 hp engines

Perhaps this has been asked and answered, so if someone will link me to the right discussion, I'll appreciate it. However, if any progress…

Started by Wayne Tyson

15 Mar 23, 2016
Reply by Joe Spencer

Painting steel

I'm planning on painting the steel parts with zinc chromate and than top coating with a rustoleum white colored enamel over the zinc chroma…

Started by Ken and Joel Norton

6 Mar 22, 2016
Reply by Lawrence Bird

Cleaning your wood prop

Hey guys, So I have been running my engine on the ground. I was noting a lot of bugs etc... Stuck on the leading edge and the back side.…

Started by Richard Simmons

5 Mar 21, 2016
Reply by Peter Skedsvold

Zenith 701 engine frame 0-200

Anybody know where to get an engine mount for a O-200. Or specs to build one. Thanks

Started by Dean Gamache

1 Mar 20, 2016
Reply by Zenith.Aero

750 engine choice

Wondering what experience people have had with a WW Corvair engine reliability, ease of service, fuel concerns [ do they burn avgas or moga…

Started by Lawrence A Anderson

1 Mar 16, 2016
Reply by Spencer Rice

Broke My Bungee!

I broke my nose gear bungee the other day and it caused me a few anxious moments in flight.  I have read about others having their bungee b…

Started by David Gallagher

11 Mar 11, 2016
Reply by david shrader

Nicopress inspection

Did some destructive investigating to see how well the swaged nicopress compressed the wire cables.  I suspect a load test to failure would…

Started by David J. Beaulieu

2 Mar 9, 2016
Reply by Rodney Hall

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service