Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,832)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone using the new iPad 9.7" PRO yet ????

I was wondering if anyone is using the new iPad 9.7" Pro yet. If yes, is the brightness and glare improved as much as they say ???  I prese…

Started by James R Depfer Sr.

4 May 3, 2016
Reply by James R Depfer Sr.

CYCLONE WINSTON UPDATE

A big Bula from Fiji and a quick update on Cyclone Winston. We shipped C-GCPN STOL CH750 to Fiji last year from Whitehorse Yukon, Canada w…

Started by Victor Menkal

1 May 1, 2016
Reply by Graham Kingaby

Spot the CH701 piratez,clones at the Birr,Ireland Breakfast Fly in

Lot of em around on the Irish register. http://flyinginireland.com/2016/04/birr-breakfast-fly-in-photo-report/ seems like the undercart…

Started by KEVIN OCONNOR

2 Apr 28, 2016
Reply by KEVIN OCONNOR

steel nose gear spring with corvair motor mount

I'm using a corvair motor with the motor mount buy w.w. it will not let the top brkt. go all the way back to the fire wall I did see were s…

Started by ronald zielke

1 Apr 25, 2016
Reply by Fred Thomas

removing haze from inside and outside canopy

What have you used that works in removing and keeping haze off your canopy/ windshield?  I have the same problem in my car even though we d…

Started by Carl Eichenauer

1 Apr 23, 2016
Reply by david shrader

repairing numerous fine (and not so fine) scratches in wing paint (low wing - walk on)

I have a 601XLB and after 10 years of walking on the wing to get in and out plus aging of the overall paint, I would like to repair and pol…

Started by Carl Eichenauer

0 Apr 23, 2016

motor mount with corvair motor on 750

I finally got my motor mount from w.w.   the ctr mount that meets with the ctr cabin frame, it looks like It  drills right into the center …

Started by ronald zielke

0 Apr 21, 2016

S-SLA To Experimental Conversation

I have a factory built CH-650. Of course, AMD is no longer in business. The FAA directs installation of ADS-B to be approved by the manufac…

Started by Jay Meinen

9 Apr 18, 2016
Reply by Jay Meinen

Rotax 912ULS tuned airbox

Does anyone have before and after experience to share about the Rotax 912ULS tuned airbox option?  Did you experience a performance increa…

Started by Timothy D. McCall

4 Apr 17, 2016
Reply by Bill Alexander

Dynon D2 Pocket Panel

Hello. I have a Zodiac 601 HDS that was built in 2000 and it does not have an artificial horizon. I am thinking about adding the Dynon D2 P…

Started by Damien Graham

2 Apr 16, 2016
Reply by Damien Graham

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service