Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,833)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Zenith Open Hanger and Amphibious

Anyone with their Zenith on Amphibious floats planning to visit Open Hanger? Thinking seriously about the Cruzer and Zenith amphibious floa…

Started by bud smith

0 Sep 4, 2016

Routing brake lines

Hi Gents, Any tips for where and how to rout the brake lines from the master cylinders to the main gear brakes for. 750 Cruzer? John

Started by John A. Minatelli

1 Sep 3, 2016
Reply by Tom Sullivan

Dimpling Wing Skin for Flush Fit Access Cover

We'd like the Access Covers on the wings to fit flush.  I purchased a Close Quarter Dimple Die (from Cleveland Aircraft Tool) to use with t…

Started by Loren Warner

5 Sep 3, 2016
Reply by Jerold Ebke

CH 750 Cruzer_Elevator Hinge_Hinge Pin Movement

Hello All,  I have just completed the horizontal stabilizer, less the elevator and have a question about the elevator hinge pin and it's fr…

Started by Tyler Kratochwill

2 Sep 2, 2016
Reply by Jay Carter

Moving aircraft outside of the test area prior to the 41st hour?

Here's an interesting set of circumstances to consider: I have 31 of my 40 phase one test hours completed. My plane (N969BC) is based @ KZ…

Started by brad cohen

3 Sep 1, 2016
Reply by Larry Zepp

Newbie with big box

Okay. I'm going for it. Hooray! First snag. How do I safely get that big box from truck-bed level to ground level in my driveway? 

Started by Rich M Ward

9 Sep 1, 2016
Reply by Rich M Ward

jacking a 601 HDS tail dragger

I recently purchased a 601 HDS tail wheel aircraft and was provided a mountain of documentation and information by the previous owner/build…

Started by Kenneth Gates

6 Aug 31, 2016
Reply by Bob McDonald

Up and Coming ADSB Requirements What are folks doing

So been flying the 601 for close to eight years now, and " Rivet the wonder plane" as my wife calls her,   is flying great.....  However, …

Started by Juan vega

9 Aug 30, 2016
Reply by Rodney Wren

Anyone going to the Zenith Hangar Days from the area between Virginia to Missouri?

Anyone driving or flying out in September between Virginia and Missouri? I might be driving out and could pick someone up on the way or wou…

Started by Dale Courtney

0 Aug 25, 2016

650 in oregon

Are there any 650's in the Oregon coast/Lincoln City area?

Started by Lance Gobeil

0 Aug 25, 2016

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service