Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,831)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

701 parts required

Hello all. I am a typical Petrol head having built several kit cars along with many aircraft including Jabiru,Rans,Technam,and Skyranger. I…

Started by Eric bentley

0 Sep 27, 2016

Mounting the horiz stabilizer and elevator control cables 750 stol

I am in the process of mounting the horiz stab and elevator on a 750 stol and I see that on the bottom of the stab near the front there is…

Started by David Shutske

6 Sep 27, 2016
Reply by charlie rosenzweig

2016 Open Hangar Day

I would to thank Sebastien and the Zenith crew for a fantastic Open Hangar event.  Everyone was so very friendly and accommodating, they ma…

Started by RJ Ress

1 Sep 26, 2016
Reply by Jim and Amelia Isaacs

Corvair Engine Hoist

Corvair installation question- Where or how do you attach the hoist chains to the engine? There are no mounting brackets on the case. Than…

Started by Frederick Schutt

3 Sep 21, 2016
Reply by Dave Gardea

Landing Taxi Light Wiring Diagram

I am installing landing taxi lights in the wing of my 750 Cruzer kit.  The lights come with an installation diagram, but no wiring diagram…

Started by Thomas Norris

3 Sep 18, 2016
Reply by David Gallagher

Howard Strut Fairings

Yesterday, I flew the 750 up to KCSV for their annual Open House and someone had a beautiful Howard airplane on display.  (I don't know the…

Started by John Austin

0 Sep 11, 2016

"Z Nation" Zenith STOL 701

In the interests of public safety: ... and now for something completely different - Z Nation Zombie Apocalypse Zenith STOL 701 !!! John N…

Started by John Austin

3 Sep 9, 2016
Reply by John Austin

Top wing skins damaged.

When I pulled out my top skins from the crate to install on my wings I noticed a small (3") crease/dent on both skins.  Does anyone have a…

Started by Glenn Davis

2 Sep 4, 2016
Reply by Glenn Davis

Zenith Open Hanger and Amphibious

Anyone with their Zenith on Amphibious floats planning to visit Open Hanger? Thinking seriously about the Cruzer and Zenith amphibious floa…

Started by bud smith

0 Sep 4, 2016

Routing brake lines

Hi Gents, Any tips for where and how to rout the brake lines from the master cylinders to the main gear brakes for. 750 Cruzer? John

Started by John A. Minatelli

1 Sep 3, 2016
Reply by Tom Sullivan

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service