Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,826)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fuel hose routing

I would like to know if most builders are running the 750 fuel hoses inside the channels as called for in the plans or are they keeping the…

Started by Dr. Edward L. Olds III

34 May 10, 2017
Reply by Joe Pringle

Increasing elevator span

Install .016 elevator tips outside the elevator hinges, increasing span by 180mm. Will add end plates to both horizontal stabilizer ends.

Started by Chumphol Sirinavin

9 May 9, 2017
Reply by Samuel McNair

ADS-B out

Have any of you have any knowledge of Levil's new ADS-B package the "Beacon" ? I was going to use a Trig 22 transponder and accessories to…

Started by Gil DeVault

4 May 8, 2017
Reply by Gil DeVault

2017 Great Alaskan Aviation Gathering

Our 750 STOL fuselage was displayed at the show this year by EAA Chapter 42 and Viking Engines.   Zenith's primary display this year was al…

Started by Loren Warner

0 May 8, 2017

Packin Fuel

Looking fwd to the summer flying in Idaho and the back country air strips.  From previous flights I have found that it would be better if…

Started by Phil Smith

10 May 2, 2017
Reply by Phil Smith

750 / Cruzer Vents?

If you are flying a 750 or Cruzer, did you install the eyeball vents in the panel like the factory Cruzer? The doors have those snap in ven…

Started by Mark Pensenstadler

3 May 2, 2017
Reply by Don Morrisey

Cooling the CH 701

OK folks, In the very high and hot summer  temperatures here in Idaho my oil and CHT temps seem to run a little warm creeping up into the…

Started by Phil Smith

1 May 2, 2017
Reply by François Balaux

Zenith Dinner Gathering on 6 May in Anchorage

All Zenith Owners and Builders, let me know if you're interested in meeting for dinner at the Millennium Hotel in Anchorage on 6 May (first…

Started by Loren Warner

3 Apr 30, 2017
Reply by Loren Warner

Flap Switch Wiring Diagram

I installed an aftermarket rocker switch rather than the switch supplied with the kit, and it has finally broken.  I have what I think is t…

Started by John Austin

4 Apr 18, 2017
Reply by John Burns

Viking 130 in Hand (Well on the Truck)

I took advantage of the Black Friday special that Viking Aircraft Engines had on their 130 engine along with the complete firewall forward…

Started by Dale Courtney

3 Apr 15, 2017
Reply by Donald Lynam

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service