Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,832)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

clean plane

I have made several flights on my zero time new plane , it is very evident that certain mods are benificial, first flight ,2500 msl , 5800…

Started by Bob Jones

10 Jul 19, 2017
Reply by Bob Jones

Flying / Camping Oshkosh 2017

Anybody planning to fly their Zenith and camp at Oshkosh this year?      I'm in the early stages of planning the trip in my 750 and inten…

Started by Timothy D. McCall

9 Jul 19, 2017
Reply by Keith Ashcraft

Lycoming o-235 weight and balance

I know there are several people that have installed the o-235 Lycoming engine in their 750 stol. I would like to know where you place the b…

Started by Richard Carson

6 Jul 16, 2017
Reply by Gil DeVault

750 flap motor

Can somebody tell me he amperage breaker needed for the 750 flap motor? I can't find it in the plans. I was figuring a 3A might be good. Th…

Started by jeff will

4 Jul 15, 2017
Reply by Loren Warner

Zenith Banquet Ride-Sharing

I would like to encourage everyone going to AirVenture to attend the Zenith Banquet on Thursday evening, July 27th, at the Elk's Club in Os…

Started by John Austin

2 Jul 13, 2017
Reply by Roland Ashby

Landing just about anywhere?

Hello fellow flyers. I see many videos online of people landing there planes out in the deserts, on hill tops, river banks etc. Is this leg…

Started by John Messina

7 Jul 12, 2017
Reply by charlie rosenzweig

Zodiac 650B - Best way to rivet the baggage floor

Dear Zodiac 650B builders, I am finally close to riveting the forward part of the fuselage. I need some advice about the best way to rivet…

Started by Larry Zepp

3 Jul 12, 2017
Reply by Larry Zepp

Beautiful weathercock-plane

Hello, Juste to invite you to see beautiful weathercock-plane on the web site : http://angelo.pagavino.free.fr For my last birthday it was…

Started by GERMAIN

1 Jul 12, 2017
Reply by GERMAIN

CH 650 B with Viking 130 Engine

My question to everyone is this: Is there anyone building or flying a 650 with a Viking 130 engine under LSA regulations? And if so, how do…

Started by Scott Smith

6 Jul 11, 2017
Reply by Jan Eggenfellner

Throttle cable too tight

I am getting ready for my inspection and while doing some taxi tests I noticed that my throttle slowly creeps inwards, thereby increasing r…

Started by Paul Sanders

4 Jul 10, 2017
Reply by Joe Spencer

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service