Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,833)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nose Gear Tire Pressure CH 750 STOL

Little bit of tire rubbing on pilot side of nose gear when we towed the aircraft for the first time today. Rubbing is slight and against ab…

Started by William C Cooper II

20 Oct 21, 2017
Reply by Loren Warner

Insurance

Hello All, Well I got a bit of a rude awakening when I went to renew my insurance. For the past three years I've been able to finance my pr…

Started by brad cohen

9 Oct 21, 2017
Reply by Buzz Air Flight Academy

Types of fuel being used in the UL 350 IS ??

I have been using 100LL in the UL Power 350IS  and have had a leaky valve and only have 60 hrs on the motor.   Started mixing 1/3 100LL to…

Started by Peter Skedsvold

14 Oct 21, 2017
Reply by Peter Skedsvold

Firewall penetration for throttle, mixture cables

I have an A-800 from Aircraft Spruce and have limited experience .  What is the best form of firewall penetration to connect this cable to…

Started by David Banahan

1 Oct 20, 2017
Reply by Loren Warner

Plans-building CH 640 Question: How long are the longest bends?

Good day, all. I am currently in the midst of plans-building my 750. I broke my bending brake on some of the thicker bends, and I am curren…

Started by Greg Harris

20 Oct 20, 2017
Reply by Greg Harris

Butterfly valve for oil cooler duct

Got tired of sitting on the tarmac waiting for oil temps to come up on cool days here in Idaho. Fabricated an "oil cooler Butterfly" valve…

Started by Phil Smith

3 Oct 19, 2017
Reply by Shawn Magin

Build Order

I have finished my rudder and have ordered the rest of the tail section, time to save for the next section. So here is my question: what do…

Started by Scott Smith

17 Oct 17, 2017
Reply by Scott Smith

Windows cracking with gasoline

Hi guys, every time I spill gasoline into the polycarbonate windows they crack so I ask anybody how to solve this issue Thnks Lucas

Started by LUCAS SILVA

4 Oct 15, 2017
Reply by François Balaux

701 Fuel System

Curious if anyone has seen drawings indicating preferred installation of fuel lines on the 701.  Would appreciate any references.  Thanks.

Started by Eric Stacey

16 Oct 13, 2017
Reply by Eric Stacey

Thrust line on 601

I had a "mishap" hard landing with my 601 and need to do some repairs to the firewall area. When I removed the engine a Viking 110, I notic…

Started by Ray Toews

2 Oct 11, 2017
Reply by Brad Rawls

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service