Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,826)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Your panel is telling you something, so what should be your response?

With nearly 200 hours on my 601 XLB in the past year and three months, I re-started thinking about emergency procedures. During Phase 1 te…

Started by Gary Welch

4 Dec 11, 2017
Reply by Jerry Griego

Thank You John Austin

John,  your style as Moderator is much appreciated, as is your selfless time and effort.  Thank you

Started by Loren Warner

6 Dec 11, 2017
Reply by dan glaze

Rotax with Zipper big bore experience

Anyone out there flying an 80 hp Rotax 912 with the zipper kit? Looking for some feedback based on long term (say, a few hundred hours) exp…

Started by Jim and Amelia Isaacs

3 Dec 10, 2017
Reply by Jim and Amelia Isaacs

Hand Held Transceiver

I purchased  Yaesu FTA 550 transceiver for a backup radio. Do any of you have any experience with this radio? I can't get the squelch to wo…

Started by Gil DeVault

3 Dec 8, 2017
Reply by Gil DeVault

Alarus CH2000

I just purchased a 2002 Alarus with the Lycoming 0-235 engine.  It did not come with a spinner and am wondering which spinner I will need f…

Started by Jonathan Kreilich

9 Dec 2, 2017
Reply by Jonathan Kreilich

Sharpie tool for marking centerlines

Does anyone have a part number or name for that tool a sharpie plugs into that you use to mark straight lines x distance from an edge? Tha…

Started by ArnieTX

5 Dec 1, 2017
Reply by Perry Delano

What Adhesive for Bonding Windshield Trim to Windshield

The builders guide shows using a 3M Super Strength Adhesive to bond the rubber windshield trim to the windshield.  When I google 3M Super S…

Started by Loren Warner

30 Dec 1, 2017
Reply by Loren Warner

Correct trim tab deflection on the elevator of a 701

Hi all I have just about completed the refurbishment of my 701 and would like to know if there is a min and max deflection for the electri…

Started by Ron Eason

2 Nov 30, 2017
Reply by Ron Crook

About the drawings and steps you guys posted online

Hi, is the drawings and steps you posted in this link: http://www.zenithair.com/stolch750/data/75-ZA-6-A.pdf the latest drawing?

Started by NYP AAT FYP

2 Nov 30, 2017
Reply by Loren Warner

Question on Fiberfrax on firewall

So, I have my 1/16" fiberfrax on-hand... http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/appages/fiberfrax.php?clickkey=6977 ...for those that have…

Started by Don Morrisey

5 Nov 30, 2017
Reply by John Austin

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service