Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,826)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CH801 Trip to Alaska is Completed

I left in the afternoon of 6/1 and returned about noon on 6/25; 11,235 miles and 115 hours of flight time later. Route was: Georgia to Cut…

Started by Samuel McNair

9 Aug 1, 2018
Reply by Samuel McNair

log books

While I was attending the airshows in Wisconsin last week the wife did a little house cleaning which included throwing out my old flight ba…

Started by Gil DeVault

7 Jul 31, 2018
Reply by Gil DeVault

Going to do a partial vinyl wrap on my polished plane

I've already bought the 3M 1080 vinyl wrap - Metallic Blue, Metallic Black and Dark Metallic Grey (accent only).  I've been planning to do…

Started by Gary Welch

30 Jul 30, 2018
Reply by John Austin

Brodhead wisconsin

It is supposed to rain all weekend so it will be a little damp at the Pietenpol fly in this weekend. I decided to fly up today and see all…

Started by Gil DeVault

2 Jul 21, 2018
Reply by Gil DeVault

Sweat Corrosion

Sorry; I just have to gripe. It's been so bloody hot here in DFW; our backporch digital thermometer says 112 deg. When it's a bit cooler (…

Started by Carl Orton

2 Jul 20, 2018
Reply by Carl Orton

Who is going to AirVenture Oshkosh 2018?

Who is going to OSH 2018 this year? Flying, driving, walking? If you're going and want to list your name, if if you're flying your own airc…

Started by Walt Snyder

31 Jul 20, 2018
Reply by Sebastien Heintz

Need urgent help for ADAHRS failure

Hi can anyone help with the ADAHRS failure. After one engine run the PFD shows that the ADAHRS fail. But the previous engine runs , the ADA…

Started by NYP AAT FYP

5 Jul 19, 2018
Reply by NYP AAT FYP

Matco brake install

Due to a difference in the brake mounting plate, ZAC sent me replacement plates. Upon assembly, I noticed that there is a lot of play in th…

Started by Carlos Sa

4 Jul 14, 2018
Reply by Carlos Sa

Banquet information - Only a few weeks away! And we have some surprises

Hello Fellow Builders! We have just a few weeks to go for the Zenith Banquet celebration of builders and enthusiasts. We are looking forwar…

Started by Joe Scheibinger

3 Jul 13, 2018
Reply by Carl Orton

Dynon D10A or Garmin G5...?

I'm currently running an old Dynon D6, and would like to add AutoPilot (which the D6 does not support). Am considering upgrading to either…

Started by Patrick Hoyt

0 Jul 11, 2018

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service