Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,826)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

N972GL and the B-17 Sentimental Journey

My sister Shirley is the "Oscar" (aka crew chief) for the current tour of Sentimental Journey. And yes - I am stinking proud of her!!! Our…

Started by Gary Welch

6 Sep 21, 2018
Reply by Gary Welch

Engines for CH801

Does anyone have experience with installing an 0-320 vs an 0-360 Lycoming in a Ch 801? Curious on how a 320 may perform. Thanks

Started by Jeffrey Goodrich

4 Sep 21, 2018
Reply by Jeffrey Goodrich

"Sky Jeep" Vinyl Decals

Is there a specific vendor that sells the "Sky Jeep" vinyl decals that I see on some planes? Thanks for any help. Wes

Started by Wesley Elliott

15 Sep 19, 2018
Reply by Chris Hoare

Cost for commercial airplane painting

I am trying to decide if I should paint myself, or pay for a pro do do it.  I know that asking how much does painting cost is like asking…

Started by Jonathan Fay

15 Sep 16, 2018
Reply by Oliver Reik

Density Altitude - My Stupid Complacency

No, i didnt wreck my plane, but i could have. The comparatively wide range of the CG on my 601 XLB allows for carrying, at least, up to ma…

Started by Gary Welch

12 Sep 10, 2018
Reply by Gary Welch

Mounting ADAHRS sensor & antennas

I am installing a Dynon Skyview and will need to mount the ADAHRS sensor soon.  Does anyone have pictures of how they mounted a unit?  Also…

Started by Dr. Edward L. Olds III

26 Sep 9, 2018
Reply by John Bell

How to stop following specific forum

Appreciate advice on how to stop following a specific forum.   In box getting jammed with too many posts from commercial posts Thanx

Started by Victor Menkal

2 Sep 8, 2018
Reply by Ken Ryan

Fuel tank overflow plumbing

Hi Guys; As far as the builders guide and the plans, nothing shows you how to plumb the overflow lines for your fuel tanks. Can I get some…

Started by John "Allen" Walker

2 Sep 4, 2018
Reply by John "Allen" Walker

Decals on Polished Aluminum

Hello. Those of you who have polished aluminum airplanes, have you applied any decals over the polished aluminum? I have read warnings that…

Started by Damien Graham

3 Sep 3, 2018
Reply by Gary Welch

Cortec shelf life

I have a can of cortec that just passed it's 2 year shelf life. I am wondering if folks have experience with the end of shelf life or beyon…

Started by Jay Hancock

2 Aug 29, 2018
Reply by Clint L Gosch

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service