Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,832)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

No logbook

Request advice for a gentleman in out west.  He bought a complete 601 with an O-200 that has never been flown.  Will it be possible to get…

Started by David Banahan

2 Oct 21, 2018
Reply by R Michael Moore

601 HDS Fuel System Question

I had a question regarding my 601 HDS airplane's fuel system.  I bought this airplane a couple of years ago already built.  It's a 1999 bui…

Started by Rolf Grandstaff

5 Oct 17, 2018
Reply by Rolf Grandstaff

Please Help, do not circulate rumor

It has showed up in the media that I used my CH801 to support the recent Hurricane Florence Airlift. Also and unfortunately now showing up…

Started by Samuel McNair

2 Oct 16, 2018
Reply by Samuel McNair

Headset adaptor for Audio/Video for Monster Digital 4K video/camera

I have a Zodiac CH601 XLB (Sorry this is not a Zodiac question) but I just brought a Monster Digital 4K Video/Camera to record my flights,…

Started by Mark Moore

2 Oct 16, 2018
Reply by Mark Moore

The importance of hemispheric altitudes, ADSB and Visual Scanning

My 601 is flying great after some recent upgrades. I'm flying home for the weekend to be with my wife and mutts. I have passed through all…

Started by Gary Welch

2 Oct 16, 2018
Reply by Bob Pustell

Fuel sistem . 601 HD Injection with header tank problem

Hello:  I want to share this information about my fuel system, and need opinion . This is the diagram of my fuel system for bmw r1200 engin…

Started by rubens rando sanchez

21 Oct 14, 2018
Reply by Steve Kurash

Building Hints, Tips and Tricks

Building Hints, Tips and Tricks. We invite you to share you "building tips, hints, and tricks" in this new discussion forum. Note: This is…

Started by Zenith.Aero

70 Oct 13, 2018
Reply by Gary Welch

Enhancing the Light Sport Program - higher weight, higher speed, more passengers, night flight, and self-inspection

Hi all! I've been a Sport Pilot happily flying my CH601XL for the past couple of years and decided recently to petition the FAA to enhance…

Started by Evan Reisman

10 Oct 12, 2018
Reply by Gil DeVault

Warp Drive Prop Service Bulletin for HP Hubs

I received a text message with a link to the Warp Drive website informing me of a new service bulletin they just issued. The bulletin appl…

Started by Gary Welch

17 Oct 10, 2018
Reply by David Krakowsky

701 skin

Hi guys. My name is Al and I am from Calgary Alberta working on partially build 701 kit. Just wondering going from 016 skin to 020 thicknes…

Started by ALJOSA AL BALJAK

19 Oct 9, 2018
Reply by ALJOSA AL BALJAK

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service