Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,832)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dynon Autopilot settings on CH750 STOL

Hello all, I'm having some trouble tuning my Dynon autopilot for the pitch axis. The roll axis seems to be good. Does anyone out there have…

Started by David Fryday

5 Jan 14
Reply by David Fryday

New Zenith Safety Alert

For “All CH aircraft models with new “White” nose gear lower bearing 75L1-7” Discovered it here  http://www.newplane.com/Service_Letters_Bu

Started by Jim and Amelia Isaacs

5 Jan 13
Reply by Bob Simmons

Main Gear Bungee

I am a new owner (7/2023) of a 1997 Zodiac 601D and am looking for help.  I bought the plane already assembled and now the normal maintenan…

Started by Frank Casser

2 Jan 5
Reply by Frank Casser

Dual Control Installation Procedure and Drawings

I have watched many YouTube videos, and have found none that address the Zenith Aircraft Dual Controls installation.  And, I've searched th…

Started by John Bowers

8 Jan 4
Reply by Bob Simmons

I don't know where else to post these two messages

I get the RED message evetime I try to open a photo on this site.  I don't get that on other sites.  Also, I get the second message on some…

Started by Joel L Thompson

4 Dec 31
Reply by Bob Simmons

Icing conditions and wing slats.

While flying yesterday in the 701 with a fellow 701 pilot, the discussion about icing and wing slats came up. The background: Weather for t…

Started by P. Richards

2 Dec 28, 2023
Reply by Jim and Amelia Isaacs

Where has everyone gone?

Back when I was building my Cruzer in 2018-20, there were several Zenith builders on Kit Log Pro.  I think the last builder was Carl Orton…

Started by Jay M. Johnson

3 Dec 24, 2023
Reply by Carl Orton

Zenith “Super-Cruzer” Anyone?

So, I’ve completed the restore of a 2000’ grass strip here in NC (just east of Charlotte) and working on building the house, garage and han…

Started by Bob Suhay

4 Dec 23, 2023
Reply by Jim Pantas

Finally flying: STOL CH 801

Started by Guy Zindel

15 Dec 23, 2023
Reply by Jim Pantas

? Electric Pop Rivet Gun Options

About to begin building my kit far away from my home base and shop. Compressed air is not an option here and the notion of popping all thos…

Started by David L. Smith

30 Dec 22, 2023
Reply by Mike Chapman

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service