Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,832)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gap between canopy and sheet metal;" To gap or not to gap!" - 601XLB

Ok. I fit the canopy with out the seal.There're a few small gaps between the canopy and sheet metal.Once I place the seal on the glass, the…

Started by Richard Simmons

2 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by Richard Simmons

Fuel Venting Problem

I am working hard to get the plane in shape to attend the Open Hangar Day at Zenith on the 21st, but am having a problem venting the fuel t…

Started by Dr. Edward L. Olds III

14 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by Doug MacDonald

SKIS

It was 98 degrees here in Wisconsin yesterday - a little tough to go out in the hanger and work on snow skis.....I'm building skis for the…

Started by Rick George

3 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Rick George

bend radius question when using Dave's sheet metal brake

Hi guys I have a question and was wondering if you can help me out. I'm finishing up my sheet metal brake to build the CH 701. I was readi…

Started by Mike Johnson

5 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Malcolm Hunt

Annual Zenith Open Hangar Day & Fly-In

I see the information on the Annual Zenith Open Hangar Day & Fly-In has been updated. I hope to fly my 750 from middle-Tennessee to the…

Started by John Austin

1 Sep 1, 2013
Reply by Gary Burdett

Where is everyong

Before I bought my kit I was sure I was missing out on a lot of terrific information and activity on these forums.  As it turns out there r…

Started by Daniel C Hall

9 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by Chris Aysen

Any info on flying 701 without front slats??

I had recently removed the front slats, i am looking for some input from others,i know zenith does not recommend this but it flies so nice…

Started by joseph aloof

4 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by Felipe Fried

Trimming the canopy

Ok, I have determinedly canopy is longer On on side vs the other from rear corner tangent to front tangent. This is on the side of the cano…

Started by Richard Simmons

2 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by Ian McClelland

JVC "Adixxion" GC-XA1 Video Action Camera

I enjoy the videos of Zenith aircraft that are frequently posted, so I decided to make some of my own! The GoPro camera seems to be the mos…

Started by John Austin

6 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by Jim B Belcher

Stolch Fest 2014

I got permission from the Deming airport (KDMN  south central NM) to have a fly-in Feb 26-Mar 2, 2014. It will be for all CH designs with e…

Started by Joey Cirri

0 Aug 25, 2013

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service