Classified / For Sale Postings (846)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WTB: Cruzer Kit

Hoping someone near Florida is ready to let their partial Cruzer kit go to a good home. 

Started by bud smith

15 Jan 28
Reply by bud smith

NavWorx ADS-B "IN ONLY" Receiver - SOLD

The FAA has approved the NavWorx ADS600-EXP to continue to be used as an ADS-B "IN" receiver.  With ADS-B you receive weather (FIS) and som…

Started by John Austin

0 Jan 26

Jabiru 3300 Propeller Wanted

Need a prop for a 3300 Jabiru....    

Started by Bryan

4 Jan 25
Reply by John Austin

601 For Sale at KDTN

I just wanted to let everyone here know that a dear friend of mine has recently passed away, and I am now helping his widow sell his 601, …

Started by Ryan Allen

4 Jan 22
Reply by Ryan Allen

Partial 750 Stol kit for sale

Hi, I have the fuselage kit, control kit, and tail kit for sale the fuselage is assembled. I also have the adjustable seat option and the V…

Started by Jonathan Mercer

11 Jan 22
Reply by Bob Connors

Lycoming O-360-A1F6D

Engine disassembled, cleaned and ready for overhaul. Good crankshaft. Crank has 8130 and was balanced and polished. Case zygloed. Needs cam…

Started by Eric Johnson

2 Jan 22
Reply by Eric Johnson

601 Seats

I have a pair of 601 seats for sale. $300 if you pick them up from in the West Palm Beach area of Florida $100 for shipping should cover t…

Started by David Krakowsky

9 Jan 19
Reply by David Krakowsky

WANTED - CH801 Cowl - have one coming

If you have a CH801 cowl for the Lyc or Superior O-360 engine you want to sell. Please contact me. I need one soon. Thanks Sam   ssm6791@gm…

Started by Samuel McNair

0 Jan 17

Cruizer 750 Plans and Rudder For Sale

Moving and need to sell my Zenith Cruizer 750 Plans, Serial Number and Rudder. We attended the Rudder building workshop at Zenith and purc…

Started by David Back

1 Jan 16
Reply by Randy Irons

CH750 Plans, Option Kit Plans & Tools for Sale

I am selling my full set of clean plans for the CH750, the option kits plans and two hand riveters. Price for all $600 and included packs o…

Started by Michael Smith

9 Jan 16
Reply by Randy Irons

RSS

New from Zenith:

Weather Maps

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, power distribution panel, Approach Fast Stack harnesses, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

New Custom Upholstery Kits for your Zenith Aircraft:

Zenith Vinyl Upholstery Kits

New Zenith Apparel from EAA:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz.

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

Zenith transition and Sport Pilot training:

Quality Sport Planes
Cloverdale, California:

Wheels & Wings

Pro Builder Assistance

© 2018   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service